[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucking the Credit System

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: yes2.png (35KB, 293x421px) Image search: [Google]
yes2.png
35KB, 293x421px
What's stopping me from maxing out my credit, buying the things I'll need, then not paying a single bill for seven years when it resets?
>>
>>1494326
>not paying a single bill for seven years when it resets?
UNTIL it resets.

OP here
>>
>>1494326

The fair Isaac corporation wouldn't like that
>>
>>1494326
terrible credit

Good luck ever getting a loan or anything else. Many employers and landlords check your credit these days B T W.

Also your credit is most likely low anyways, you'll at most get like $10k from your "scheme". If that's worth 7 years of tendies to you, good luck I guess
>>
Why not just max out tour credit card on assets and transfer the funds to an interest free card for 12 months. And keep transfering it every year
>>
>>1494357
Costs money to transfer over and you have to make a monthly payment every month or you enquire more fees and penalties
>>
>>1494326
It never resets until you pay the bills or declare bankruptcy.

a bankruptcy stays on your credit for 10 years, not 7.

other than that, nothing.
>>
>>1494365
>other than that, nothing.
well, I forgot the part where they can sue you and then take 1/4 of your gross wages which works out closer to 1/3 of your net. So if you get 3 or more creditors doing that you're working and making nothing.

also they can come to your house and take everything you own.
>>
>>1494375
LOL

Op btfo
>>
>>1494378
Where it gets really funny is when they take the junk you spent thousand on and auction it for $5.

or when you find out the money they're taking out of your paycheck isn't going to your debt, it's being paid to the attorneys and process servers that sued you.
>>
>>1494399
Literally the dumbest scheme ive ever heard of

At least commit real crime instead of "cucking"(as OP put it) the people who cuck for a living.
>>
i did this 4.5 years ago. you have to be poor on paper or they'll sue you (no car or mortage payments, no job they know about). it also helps to be in a state without wage garnishment like pa or texas.

in retrospect it was probably a mistake but desu it hasn't affected my life yet.
>>
>>1494407
Are you just a neet dude
>>
>>1494326
Logic

You lose more money in opportunity and higher interest rates while you have shot credit than the value of the goods you steal

It would take a few years of geeking out ypur credit every time to get it high enough to even have a decent limit (50k)

Plus they arent dumb , they look at all your financials before letting you declare bankruptcy

Unless youre thinking of just defaulting without the bankruptcy part but if thats the plan then you clearly dont understand what yur talking about (the defaults and collection agency reports would be spread out over time and add years to the "reset")
>>
>>1494413
No he's a high rolling real estate mogul with a o figure net worth who just happens to default on credit card debt and browse 4chan for giggles
>>
>>1494424
Was just wondering what meant to imply by "it hasn't affected my life yet"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.