[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on MLM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Heart_of_amwayBlog-720x480.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Heart_of_amwayBlog-720x480.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
Redpill me on MLM
>>
>>1494098
You realize this is not /pol/ right?
>>
>>1494100
I wouldn't know, I just browse /v/ mostly
>>
>>1494101
Then why the fuck are you posting this?
>>
>>1494103
Because I have a retarded friend that thinks the whole Amway thing is legit.
>>
>>1494106
Well you should have posted it in /pol/.
>>
>>1494108
I need people that are knowledgeable in biznatch to tell me why it's all a fucking scam though
>>
>>1494118
Well you are shit out of luck if you are looking to 4chan for answers, buddy.
>>
>>1494121
But what do YOU think about MLM?
>>
>>1494098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL6QHHO4-6Q
>>
>>1494136
Thanks anon, that's pretty good. But holy shit, how can these companies keep operating under the law? It's basically a pyramid scheme with products added on top of it.
>>
>>1494151
They have a very strong lobbying arm and at one point a lawyer who worked for Amway became the head of the FTC. It is all in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtH07n-Lns
>>
>>1494098
Easiest way to make passive income if you aren't an autistic retard.
>>
>>1494098
The truth: You don't make good money from an MLM selling whatever it is they are selling. You make the good money by bringing others into the MLM.
If you're an exceptional shill, go for it.
>>
>>1494098
i fucking love amway

but only cause I live in grand rapids and they have donated millions to the city for hospitals and sports arenas and shit
>>
File: 1437874510001.jpg (126KB, 885x990px) Image search: [Google]
1437874510001.jpg
126KB, 885x990px
>>1494098
It's a death horse, 80's, 90's, 00's business model that hopefully will die out soon.
It feeds off the souls and false hopes of low IQ and old people who have no longer the mental capacity to figure this kind of scam out.
If you do it you're either low IQ yourself or fucking immoral.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.