[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COLLEGE DEGREE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Buisness Books.jpg (944KB, 1345x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Buisness Books.jpg
944KB, 1345x1450px
ARE YOU A COLLEGE UNDERGRAD AND WANT A BUSINESS? LOOK HERE!

Degrees good for entrepreneurship? I'll start

Simply put, Businesses are formed from Products and Services. If you don't have one, you aren't a business.

CS: Make Programs that make money
EE: Manufacture Electrical Products
ME: Manufacture Mechanical Products
ID: Design Simple Products (ME Is Better)
Design Engineering: Combines ME and ID
WebDev/Design: Make websites to make money
>>
thank you for providing this extremelly esoteric information

I will remember to associate this type of quality with your secure tripcode
>>
File: 1426268395895.jpg (425KB, 1939x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1426268395895.jpg
425KB, 1939x1384px
More Good Degrees:
Graphic Design: Make Custom T-Shirts/Apparel
Logos/Fonts etc To SELL

MEH Tier Degrees:
Finance (Unless you are IB For that Startup Capital and work like a Dog) - Able to be a CFP or start your own hedgefund

Accounting: BIG 4? More like SLAVE 4 - CPA then start your own firm

Physician/Dentistry: Startup Capital and ability to open up own office for clients!

Psychology (PHD ONLY): Congratulations you get to counsel people in your own office, the downside you wont get paid like a real business!

Degrees you DONT WANT TO HAVE:

Degrees that make you a slave or are useless:
Women's Studies
Gender Studies
Any "Studies"

Hate College? Well welcome to TRADES:
Welders (100k pay in oilfields for startup capital) - can make products

Electrician/Plumber (SERVICE BUSINESS)
>>
>>1493933
My trip-code password is "niggers"
>>
File: 1420500175412.jpg (438KB, 900x2134px) Image search: [Google]
1420500175412.jpg
438KB, 900x2134px
ARE YOU UNSURE WHAT YOUR COLLEGE DEGREE CHOICE IS?

Ask yourself these questions.

Can I sell a product with this knowledge?

If yes, then GREAT!

Can I sell a service with this knowledge?

If yes then GREAT!

Does this Slave Job provide EXCELLENT
STARTING CAPITAL?

IF YES THEN GREAT!

If you answered NO to all 3 questions above, THEN DONT DO IT
>>
INVESTMENTS ALONE WONT MAKE YOU RICH UNLESS YOU ARE THAT TRADER B. N. F OR ALREADY RICH.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP BUSINESS IS THE TRUE WAY TO WEALTH.
>>
Good thread OP. I actually started a thread last month that got good exposure (100+ replies) asking what degrees would benefit a future entrepreneur the most and even though I had a long conversation there, I ended up as undecided as when I started it.
Quality thread keep em coming OP.
>>
File: bizlit3.jpg (2MB, 2845x1682px) Image search: [Google]
bizlit3.jpg
2MB, 2845x1682px
>>
>>1493949
Can I get a download link for these books?
>>
>>1494158
In the picture above your post.
>>
Kinesiology? Occupational therapy? Prosthetics?
>>
>>1493926
That's bullshit lmao.

To be a successful entrepreneur you need 2 things.

An idea, doesn't have to be a new product can just be some thievery of an existing market share.

Some money to hire talent. That's it. Hiring is what makes you an entrepreneur. Even if it's just one guy part time on Tuesdays to do something at his own home.

You don't need a degree, you barely need any skills. The only skill you need is the ability to identify hard working talent.

Then you pay him a pittance, tell him you're doing the 'buisness devleopment' side of things. Bank roll the project with whatever you have and hel'l make you rich and be 'happy' for the opportunity to do so.

It's the american/jewish way.
>>
Is botany good? I plan on working as a state ranger or some other forest science while I raise money to start my own cactus, succulent nursery or wasabi business or medical marijuana biz.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.