[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked is Vancouvers real estate market after the foreign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1132x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1132x888px
How fucked is Vancouvers real estate market after the foreign sales tax?
>>
Just returning to what it was before nothing to see here. Maybe real Canadians who actuallh live in Vancouver can now afford to buy.
>>
>>1493439
Real estate is unaffordable across Canada, and it will remain so. Please welcome the generation that will live in their mothers basement for life
>>
>>1493543
Its only unaffordable in Vancouver and Toronto
Everywhere else its fairly reasonable or cheap especially in Alberta now that oil got fucked
>>
>>1493439
try posting a log scale chart
>>
>>1493439
It was already starting to fall before the tax, the tax just accelerated the inevitable
>>
Completely off topic question, how long does it take you guys to see a doctor?
>>
>>1493439
is there some REIT I can short?
>>1493553
>can't live where you can work
>can't work where you can live
isn't life grand?
>>
>>1493707
No time at all.

Go into a hospital with shortness of breathe, see a doctor in minutes.

Go to the doc complaining about your streppe throat, you'll wait an hour.

The real issue is shit like MRIs. That can take a week to get done. But in America it's not like you could afford to get one done anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd rather wait a week for something free, than take out a mortgage.
>>
>>1493729
Story of my life. I gotta work in toronto and commute like 4-5 hours a day so that I can maybe afford a house in the niagara region area. No decent paying work in the region and working in toronto doesnt pay enough to own a house in toronto.
>>
>>1493742
America's healthcare is better if you can afford insurance or if you work for a company that covers decent healthcare insurance. Canada is good for the poor welfare fag but you get a lot of retards going to the ER for a cold while you have guys waiting for 4-5 hours with a broken arm to get a cast. Universal health care would be the best if there weren't so many fucking idiots slowing the process down for everyone else who actually needs urgent care.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.