[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-Gf as CEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ballofyarns.gif (115KB, 550x514px) Image search: [Google]
ballofyarns.gif
115KB, 550x514px
I am a biochemist working on a new drug. I have other projects worthy of my time once this drug is complete, has FDA approval, and I'm selling it to the initial folks I want to sell it to.

My ex-girlfriend has experience in marketing, product management, government and business to business sales, and managerial roles. She would basically be the perfect person to take over as I step aside in order to grow the company. She's pretty fucking smart.

The problem is that she's my ex-girlfriend. As brilliant as she is this seems like a recipe for disaster. Thoughts?
>>
I don't see any problems.
>>
>>1493230
How the fuck could we possibly know? We don't know anything about your current relationship with her.
>>
>>1493230

1) How old is your ex?
2) Why did you break up?

This will determine whether or not it's a good idea.
>>
>>1493270

Typical, generic relationship drama.
>>
>>1493276
Nah nah nah, don't give me that "generic relationship drama" shit.

Did she cheat on you? Did you cheat on her? Who proposed the break-up? Women are spiteful, spiteful creatures that do not forget things easily.

She's close to the "settling down" age too, which is dangerous. 5 year clock to get a baby fucked into her and get a husband.
>>
>>1493283

>Did she cheat on you? Did you cheat on her?

Neither.

>Who proposed the break-up?

She did, but seemed to regret it after.

>She's close to the "settling down" age too, which is dangerous.

She's indicated that she doesn't want to be a mom previously.
>>
>>1493295
If she broke up with you, then it should be fine. She has no reason to begrudge you.

Also, women always say that shit "Oh, I don't want to be a mom" but when 30 approaches fast, they crack and start squatting out kids. I dunno if I'd CEO her but she should be okay for 2 years.
>>
>>1493230
>I am a biochemist working on a new drug
>25

lol right...
>>
>>1493301

Eh.

>>1493338

>Nobody does anything ever
>>
>>1493354
Don't "eh" him, you fucker. I can see now why your girlfriend broke up with you.

Get a spine.
>>
>>1493230
Lets put this to you another way to allow you to consider your decision. Say that there are only ten people that have the skills that you describe and the experience necessary to lead your company.
Why wouldn't you a least try to evaluate the other nine people?

Especially considering they aren't your ex-girlfriend, who is likely still hung up on you/you are still hung up on.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 229x221px
Ahahahaha oh man its a "my teacher mentioned this thing in class one day so I googled a tutorial and decided to start a company" fag. how does it feel knowing that you are a living meme?

Just kidding, bro. I've got a sweet hentai video game in the works with a few pals of mine. I'm appointing my mom to marketing director because she has the best social skills out of everyone we know. we've got other hentai games in the works so once she sells this first demo to EA we're pretty much set for life.
>>
>>1494034
>who is likely still hung up on you/you are still hung up on
I agree with this. OP is still hung up on this gril.
Gril will flake out in a few years when she gets married and has kids.
OP is making bad business decisions because of muh feels.
Go find a man out in the business world OP that can get this shit done.
Don't pitch the bitch.
>>
>>1493230

Top kek

Your drug isn't even going to be finished or work, so don't put too much thought into letting some bgirl with a community college associates in marketing run a non existent billion dollar company

Typical millennial trash
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.