[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judging by this forum, in 5-10 years the crypto markets will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (293KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1224x1632px
Judging by this forum, in 5-10 years the crypto markets will be much bigger than they are now and will take significant share from traditional markets.

Literally holding $1000- $2000 of any cryptocurrency or a selection of crypto currencies will make you a millionaire in 10 years time.
>>
>>1492714
>Vitalik
Ethereum will get rekt by regulators

>what a great idea! now anyone can sell illegal securities

this will be banned
>>
>>1492724
Crypto is literally inpossible to regulate.

There are already functioning decentralised exchanges, if the government tries to regulate the centralised ones people will just start using the decentralised ones.

Torrenting and media piracy has been illegal for a while now and it's still going on.

Welcome to the future
>>
>decentralized exchanges

Any decentralized exchange involving fiat requires centralized money transfer services which can be regulated
>>
>>1492737
>>1492754
>>
>>1492754
Not really, you can buy bitcoins with cash.

You can also exchange goods and services for bitcoin.
>>
>>1492737
>decentralised exchange
yeah how exactly would that work?
>Any decentralized exchange involving fiat requires centralized money transfer services which can be regulated
this!
>>
>>1492882
You fucking retard, a decentralised exchange for trading cryptos not crypto - fiat.

Anyway, fiat will die off as more people trade goods and services directly for cryptos
>>
>>1492714
Uh no

Google "crypto market cap"

And look at the hundreds of dead in the water coins

Then click a coin from say top 10 to 50 on market cap and look at the ptice over time

Holding any random bunh of coins just guarantees youll lise money slowly
>>
>>1492714
Why is he so fucking punchable?
>>
He's a smart kid, but I wouldn't want to be him. I prefer to stay behind the camera's, not in front of them. If I made some new revolutionary crypto-currency I'd definitely not give away my identity. Just take my money and live somewhere nicely away from the plebs, buy hookers and invest.
>>
I know everyone is laughing at OP, but he's kind of right. Some of these currencies will be worth billions. But a 10,000% increase for ethereum? That's laughable. No fucking way. There is too much competition and Ethereum is already bloated for what it does now. There are also a small portion of investors holding the majority of it, which is the downfall of so many coins.
>>
>>1492714
> judging by this forum

/thread
>>
>>1492970
because he's literally the only person in the world you could beat up you pussy.
>>
File: 1465865485455.gif (175KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465865485455.gif
175KB, 500x375px
>>1492737
Personally, watching bureaucrats, pseudo-intellectuals and old people in general getting their panties in a bunch over scientific and technological advances is always funny as hell.

In my time, we've had the pleasure of witnessing
>videogame butthurt
>decline of religion butthurt
>internet butthurt
>portable computing butthurt

And more episodes are bound to arrive soon:
>VR butthurt
>automation/AI butthurt
>space exploration butthurt
>SETI butthurt
>cryptocurrency butthurt

Good times. Meanwhile I'll just hoard bitcoins.
>>
>>1494070
I think it's more because of his completely dim, uncomprehending smile that's practically begging to be wiped off his face, but nice projection weakling
>>
remember that time when BTC was being shilled in /b/ and /g/ back when it was a few cents each?

10 years from now will be the same thing over again, lotsa NEETs getting rich, and nocoiners will be coping harder than ever before
>>
>>1494700
kek. let the butthurt flow!
>>
File: 1468244780932.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1468244780932.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>1492714
>Judging by this forum
Ayayay
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.