[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: blogpost.jpg (20KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
blogpost.jpg
20KB, 600x319px
All things Amazon.

Anyone buying or selling on Amazon? What are your tips/secrets?

Couple things I've done or discovered:

1. Amazon FBA is great if you have a bunch of misc to get rid of and little time. eBay beats them in terms of profit, but definitely not effort nor time.

2. If you review enough products on Amazon you can & will receive messages from sellers for discounts, free products, promotions, etc. If you're careful and NEET enough you can re-sell them for profit too.

3. Stack the above with No Rush credit and you get free Kindle eBooks, prime videos, etc.

4. You can transfer money and/or money launder using Amazon-
Make a new Amazon account under a pseudo name and add your gift card balance there. On your normal account, make a seller profile if you haven't already, and list an item, such as a used high end computer, which will total (with shipping) at $1500. Then, buy the item with your gift card from your other account. Make sure you are buying from the correct seller under the "other buying options" page. It's important to purchase the item from the new (fake) account, as Amazon will verify that the sale seems legit. When entering a shipping address for the "seller" (you) use any address not associated with your main account. On your seller account, you will have to verify that you have shipped the item, and then amazon will eventually deposit the money into the bank account that you linked with the seller account. This takes awhile, but you get the most money this way.
Amazon takes a small percentage of your sale, but it should be nothing compared to selling the gift card somewhere else.

General Amazon thread
>>
5. Buy college textbook as eBook on Amazon. Remove DRM and convert to PDF. Return eBook to Amazon claiming something along the lines of "I decided to drop the class". Free college textbooks. Super easy with "calibre".
In most cases where that might not work, I can typically find a torrent, though I'm much more wary of those sources.
>>
>>1492490
Did you ocr then sell the pdf to everyone in your class for $10 each
>>
>>1492494
Actually I copy pasted that one from somewhere else, but good call

6. Amazon mTurk is basically a fancy/more exclusive version of SwagBucks where they pay you beer money for surveys, information, etc

7. Amazon Mom discounts are up to 20% on mostly baby products and are available to everyone willing to fill out a form pretending they have a baby

8. Amazon student discounts are available if you have access to a .edu email and offer extra discount

9. Amazon Subscribe & Save is another 5-10% discount and can be immediately cancelled, the only bitch is the delay in shipping
>>
Bypass the Sales Tax – There was a collective wail of despair a few years ago when Amazon started charging sales tax. However, what you may not know is that Amazon only has to charge sales tax for products sold BY Amazon in states where they have operations (which is most states by now probably). What this means is that 3rd Party merchants selling on Amazon will not charge you sales tax if they aren’t based in your state. So when you do your Amazon shopping, be sure to compare the other sellers in the Amazon Marketplace that aren’t based in your state, many of them still offer Prime shipping benefits but won’t charge you sales tax.
>>
>>1492489

#4 is a good idea.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.