[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small business proyect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hey /biz/, I am a mexican and looking for a small business idea, anything that can be sold to people from the middle to the lower class, it can be a service or product, I only need to double a $150 dollars of initial profit.

Hit me with your best shot.
>>
>>1491708
Mow lawns.
>>
Paletero man. Don't even gotta pay taxes mein neger. You could also get your ice cream from china and sell at 1000% profit.
>>
>>1491711
I could try this, but people on this area do not have a lot of gardens, I will keep it in mind tho, thanks.

>>1491713
I cannot sell food, alcoholic beverages or any kind of activity that is not morally correct, that´s a nice idea tho, I will keep it in mind for another project.
>>
Nothing on $150 of capital from scratch. You will have to leverage some of your existing assets or social connections. When you are low on capital such as yourself typically you work for someone else.
>>
>>1491721

Do you have a craigslist in your area? I don't know how it is in Mexico but in my area there are usually people looking for unskilled labor to do something for 10-20 bucks.

Do you have to actually sell a product or just end with 300 dollars?
>>
Buy some bitcoins or ether and invest it in this trading fund
you will get a 20-25% return per month

https://ethtrade.org/@201884
>>
>>1491760
>https://ethtrade.org/@201884
this site looks so scammy.
>>
Save more money and rent an ice cream truck. My parents did this and now they own their own ice cream trucks and work their own hours. Since we live in Commiefornia the weather is perfect for 10 months out of the year to sell ice cream. My dad makes a $500 dollar profit in a day working 6-8 hours per day in the summer. And what's even better is that the earnings are not taxed whatsoever if you do it under the table. Inb4 you faggots say my parents are tax skimpers - they pay taxes through my father who has a 6-4pm job
>>
>>1491708
Wash trucks, you can charge about 100-200 per truck. The problem is you don't have a lot of money so you can't take on a job that requires you to clean an entire fleet, the solution is you are Mexican so surely you know of Mexican aliens willing to work for peanuts.

You take on a job that requires to clean about 10 trucks for a 100 bucks each, and pay each of your 9 (1 per truck and you'll clean one too) Mexican comrades $50 for a day. Assuming they finish that day (they should) your wage expense will be $450. You get to pocket $550 bucks IF they let you wash the trucks on site.

Oh the $150 will be used to buy supplies (it might not be enough though)
>>
File: pruvitlogo.png (13KB, 262x234px) Image search: [Google]
pruvitlogo.png
13KB, 262x234px
>>1491708
join my team in network marketing

http://wwww.experienceketo.com/

scroll all the way down to the animated explainer video, join for free as a representative, sell online on your Instagram and just talk about it. But I recommend trying our product before just making statements to people. just like with any business

the stuff that makes this product beast is that it has ketones. (natural formula of the human body. it gives you

+Fat Loss
+Muscle Preservation
+Fast & Sustained Energy
+Reduces Brain Fog
+Increased focus
+Appetite Suppression
+Strength Gain
+Better Mood
+Better Sleep
+Better Digestion
+Clear Skin

I mean come on it works, It makes you money. No set Work Schedule. Your success is dependent on how hard you hustle.

Think about the movie wolf on wall street and how he said "sell me this pencil" but with ketone supplements.
>>
>>1491869
>>1491771
>>1491760
>>1491747
This is just an entrepreneur project, I only need to develop a quick idea for a service or stuff that may be convenient to the average mexican, sadly, our country does not go for neat or ingenious stuff, we tend to go more for the usual services in a new, cute way.

>>1491774
I was actually gonna try this, I got these 4 other guys and we were thinking about this.
>>
>>1491708
Get a cheap 10x10 tent thing.

Set up table

Sell autentic mexican food in the back yard of a truck stop.

You can even buy it at a reaturaunt for resale.
>>
Sell weed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.