[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>became an orthopedic surgeon specifically for the money and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: good job.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>became an orthopedic surgeon specifically for the money and job security
It was worth it.
>>
>>1490655
Fuck you.
>>
If it requires a post on biz to validate your feelings, I suspect they won't last long. Have fun.
>>
>>1490655
enjoy your 65+ hrs/week

i'm gonna chill with my 40 hrs/week in derm
>>
No you didn't
>>
>>1490655
Dubs for this cuck? Wtf

You know how I know you're a shit doc? You chose a specialization for security. Fucking faggot, once you're a doctor it's practically a license to print money.

Not working in an icu
Not referring yourself past midnight for double billing
Not just letting the residents do all your work as you fuck some med whore or nurse in the on call room
Not green texting this bc OP is such a cuck
>>
>>1490655

How much work did you put in every week while studying?
>>
>>1490655
Hell yeah nigguh
Same here, finished my fellow last year
Already making cash
>>
>>1491363
Prolly blew all the professor's then left to suck dick for fun.
>>
>>1490846
>>1490866
>>1490948
>>1490956
>>1491350
>>1491363
>>1491374
>>1491459
This is what jealousy of a $500,000+ salary, lifetime job security and respect looks like.
>>
>>1491627
Just disgust for someone that feels he's the best person to cut into someone when he admits he only does it for the money. Go do something else for the money, you're handling peoples lives. You lack the character of a good surgeon.
>>
>>1491627
no, it's just sad that you're trying to validate your life by bragging here on 4chan... your inner rot stinks so bad we can smell it through the screen.
>>
>>1491627
You're on 4chan

You're a neet lets be real here
>>
In other words, you're looking for comfort in your employment goals which you are clearly reluctant to pursue.
>>
>>1491632
this^.
I doubt a surgeon would waste his time bragging about his accomplishments on 4chan.
>>
>>1491627
>Being this proud of touching people's moldy disgusting feet

It's not worth it anon.
>>
>>1491632
>Go do something else for the money, you're handling peoples lives.
kek. I am an engineer involved in a very serious process and I do it 100% for the money. Your life might be worth something in USSR or North Korea. In America we work for MONEEEEEY.
>>
>>1491632
>it's bad if he does it only for the money

The basic principle of Capitalism is that buy serving your own self interest you serve the needs of society.

If he was a bad surgeon he would eventually get sued, lose his license or his income. As long as he's doing a good job there's nothing wrong with it.

Now get out you communist scum.
>>
File: 1472187688107.jpg (271KB, 1508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472187688107.jpg
271KB, 1508x1000px
>>1490655
Ahh, the classic "start an argument instead of asking a question because it'll get more responses" technique.

Let me translate this post for you all.

>I want to be an orthopedic surgeon because I see they get paid a lot. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>1490655
>>1491627
Congrats Op I'm proud of you.
You made it, good job!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.