[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'll be that guy in the pic with a sign next week. I urgently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

i'll be that guy in the pic with a sign next week.
I urgently need a job/work/income.. I can't find one..

What jobs exist where i can work from a computer?
so that i could work from anywhere as long as i have internet.. ie: somewhere cheap/affordable. I live in Australia if it makes any difference.

other option.. i can get my hands on about $1000..
so is there a way i could generate an income, or create any sort of job with 1k captial?
It's either that or i attempt to make money on the stock market.. last time i did that i made 5k, and lost 15..
>>
>>1490487
Seo evaluation
>>
thanks. any place that pays well / always hiring?
>>
wait.. do i need experience? training?
no time for that, i thought it was just serveys or something
>>
hello? my beards almost half way to this guys already.. ideas? :lightBulb:
>>
>>1490487
how legal are we talking about?
>>
>>1490505
Start studying mother fucker. The tests are easy but if you pass you can make minwage from your computer.
>>
>>1490516
aren't
>>
>>1490518
can i do it in a week>?
i need an income or i will be the guy in the pic by then.
>>
>>1490487
If you weren't Australian, you would have been able to do like $10-$20 per day doing amazon mturk for 8 hours every day, which would have given you $300-$600 per month, enough to rent some shit ass room and eat. It's the most tedious shit on the planet, though. It's guaranteed dosh, though.
>>
Crime is your friend mate. You have one advantage by having nothing. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>1490531
"so that i could work from anywhere as long as i have internet.. ie: somewhere cheap/affordable"
>>
>>1490535
Getting raped in prison is worse
>>
>>1490487
Not trolling but if you know any drug addicts who will steal hot ticket items in exchange for 1/3 price in cash you can resell them on sites like kijiji and make pretty good bank. You can also search out people who are desperate to sell on the same sites and just lowball offer everybody to a small fraction of the price and then relist the items for normal prices that you're willing to wait for quality buyers for. I used to get by doing this kind of stuff, also buying scrap electronics, phones, computers for dirt cheap, fixing them to saleable condition and selling them for reasonable profits.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.