[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a job with no college degree/self-taught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472973133635.jpg (578KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
1472973133635.jpg
578KB, 1200x941px
What is something that I can self-learn and get a job in with no college degree or previous experience? There HAS to be some technical shit that nobody bothers with that you can learn from a book. I don't mean something crazy, just the average $35,000 salary.

I'm tired of trading crypto, looking for burger flipping jobs, and getting no financial aid for shitty schools. It's time to invest into myself. I have enough for whatever books I need.
>>
>>1490406
>>1490406
CCNA. If you're intelligent it can be done in 2-3 months depending on your background. Can get you a job making 35k/year pretty easily in my area.
>>
>>1490412
So, that's just some certificate you take a test to get and study by yourself? I think I tried it before and network shit was just so retardedly boring, at least how the guy on lynda.com was teaching it, that I could barely pay attention. It was pretty abysmal for a paid service.
>>
>>1490414
yeah pretty much. if it bored the hell out of you then it might be the guy teaching it, but it's probably not your bag. it would work for what you're looking for but you'll never pass if you hate learning about it.

What about bsing a resume with H.R. experience and listing me as your previous employer? H.R. is easy you could do that.
>>
>>1490427
Don't they basically require a college degree for anything like that? I almost just want to bullshit a resume at this point, though. The college degree part is probably too hard to bullshit, though. I'm 21 so I don't think it'd be THAT hard since I'd be typical graduating age, but if they check for any of that shit, I'd be fucked.
>>
>>1490431
college degree helps, but honestly if you say you have 2-3 years experience in HR you could find a job without a degree. just come up with a good bullshit story for why you didn't go to college. and if they ask how you got the first job, tell them it was a fairly small company and you started out as something lower then got promoted to HR cause the bosses liked you so much and you asked to work in HR.

I'm rooting for you bro. Let us know if you pull this off.
>>
>>1490406
join my network marketing company
low startup cost
and you work when and where you want
>>
>>1490412
>2-3 months
no way can you get it that fast from scratch.
>>
>>1491901
>no call to action
>>
>>1491914

I posted this in another post but

My company is the first ketone supplement that launched just a few months ago. I currently have very few Reps

join my team in network marketing

http://wwww.experienceketo.com/

scroll all the way down to the animated explainer video, join for free as a representative, sell online via social media and just talk about it. But I recommend trying our product before just making statements to people. just like with any business

the stuff that makes this product beast is that it has ketones. (natural formula of the human body. it gives you

+Fat Loss
+Muscle Preservation
+Fast & Sustained Energy
+Reduces Brain Fog
+Increased focus
+Appetite Suppression
+Strength Gain
+Better Mood
+Better Sleep
+Better Digestion
+Clear Skin

I mean come on it works, It makes you money. No set Work Schedule. Your success is dependent on how hard you hustle.

Think about the movie wolf on wall street and how he said "sell me this pencil" but with ketone supplements.

Pros work when you want, where you want, low start up cost, the big pack is under 1500. where opening storefronts can run several thousand dollars. email me at [email protected] or use the website mentioned above
>>
>>1491925
Pyramid scam detected
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.