[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents will kick me out if I don't get a job in a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1463993043752.jpg (39KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1463993043752.jpg
39KB, 722x349px
>Parents will kick me out if I don't get a job in a month
>No fulltime job openings near me
>>
Kys
>>
>>1489994
I will if I get kicked out
>>
>>1490002
Well you need job but no openings, might as well do it now rather than wait for the inevitable
>>
>>1489987

then get a part time job.
>>
>>1489987
Why did you let it get to this ultimatum?
>>
>>1489987

try r9k
>>
>>1489987
I pulled this with my sister when she tried to be a NEET on my dime.
If you go to a shelter, even while you are living with your parents, they may have job services to at least get you something.
>>
>>1489987
Get an internship with some small firm. Good way to get employed in a few months if you demonstrate some semblance of competence. Or go work for Walmart.

More importantly, try and get out of your shithole city where there's no fulltime openings.
>>
>>1490215
This, you have to go where the work is.
>>
>>1490215
>small firm

Doing what???
>>
>>1490215
I'm in a similar situation but I only have $700 and fresh meme degree.
>>
it's fall so there should be a lot of seasonal jobs open

they're easy af to get too since they know most people applying don't have any experience
>>
>>1492475
Please name them
>>
>>1489987
get an apartment. stop living with your parents faggot.

craigslist jobs. your welcome OP
>>
>>1492480
i don't know who's hiring in your area
>>
>>1492483
cl is nothing but scammers.
>>
>>1492497
>>>/b/
>>
>>1492497
you're a big pussy creating excuses for every solution, your mindset is the problem
>>
UPS - start off seasonal as a loader/unloader. Get hired on full time if you show up on time and wear your steel toe shoes everyday. Pass a few multiple guess tests and start moving up in the ranks. After a year you get all the benefits and they pay for you to go to college. You're gonna work like a nigger for a year but it pays out
>>
>>1489987
What are your skills?
>>
>what is a part time job
>>
>>1489987
get a part time job then
they just want to to get a job
>>
>>1492529
This right here.

Getting a job is easy as piss.

Getting a good job is pretty hard these days without skills (((education))).

Any dumb bastard can get a shit job. Get one fgt. Then use your unbridled misery as motivation to learn something of value.
>>
>>1489987
just try to get a job, do the best you can. Your parents will respect you for trying. My parents said the same thing.
>>
>>1489987
Getting a part-time/season gig will make it easier to get a full time job.
>>
>>1489987

>get a part time job
>save money since your parents won't kick you out
>use experience to get better job
>move out
>bang bimbos at your new place

GL OP
>>
>>1492893
statistically, each job I've applied for has an average acceptance rate of .2%. this comes strictly due to demographics.
>>
File: 1473037881318.png (334KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1473037881318.png
334KB, 640x464px
>>1489987
They are bluffing, they always are. You are fully safe.
>>
>do freelance work like transcriptons, surveys
>use that money to invest in passive forms of income like money making app phones and laptops
>use that money to advertise blog/facebook groups of a niche
>earn passive ad revenue
>continue from there

This is how you start with nothing but a computer anon. I was NEET for a year but it is possible to make money from home. I now make around 3k a month from home, almost half of that being passive.
>>
>>1492893
>Then use your unbridled misery as motivation to learn something of value.

bingo. working a shit job will be a good lesson and hopefully kick your ass into drive
>>
Search for an apprenticeship?
>>
File: rowe-1024x862.jpg (212KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
rowe-1024x862.jpg
212KB, 1024x862px
Take the good goy pledge you neet

stop making excuses

stop being lazy

stop blaming others for your mistakes
>>
Obligatory kys

Vote conservative plz
>>
>>1493780
The goyim pledge lol
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.