[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope none of you guys went to this school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: uk0epe8xd8kzh7l72rqi.jpg (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
uk0epe8xd8kzh7l72rqi.jpg
71KB, 800x450px
I hope none of you guys went to this school.
>>
This school has been a meme, even to normies, for like 20 years. Why would anyone ever go to this school?
>>
>>1486935
Usually people pick for-profit school for two reasons: poor grades so they couldn't get into the university of their choice or don't want to waste time with GE courses. Although apparently it didn't have THAT bad of reputation until a few years ago. Doesn't matter anymore though since it's closing. Pretty strange that I saw commercials for it a month ago.
>>
>>1486909
My neighbor went there and he got a job as an IT guy. I think he did it back before it was actually a meme though.
>>
>>1486909
Perfect example of the free market fucking everything up lol

"No, the government totally shouldn't have a hand in higher education"... fucking America, when will we learn?
>>
File: johnson_rect.jpg (185KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
johnson_rect.jpg
185KB, 660x440px
>>1487512

> Government should protect people from poor decisions.
>>
>>1487512
What are you talking about? The government subsidizing higher education with federal loans is the reason for-profit schools even exist. If there were no federal loans colleges wouldn't have been able to increase costs so much as people would not be getting the money to pay for it. If college costs didn't increase so much, for-profit schools wouldn't be a thing, especially without federal loans to help people.

It's just like if mortgages were illegal. If you couldn't sell 30 years of your life in advance the cost of houses would be much lower and you'd save up for 10-15 years to buy them in full.
>>
I taught at one. A summer night class. The students were great because a lot of them spent time in jail
>>
>>1487544
this.

ITT also made bank off government subsidies for veterans, the GI Bill.
>>
>>1487545

kek
>>
>>1486909
Trump University.
>>
>>1487544
If we would just let our government spend money on public universities in the first place, there would be no need for this bullshit loan system.
>>
>>1489145
>wageslaves in their 20s and 30s should pay for your college with their taxes

Nice try, Carl. Bernie is out the race BTW. Go home and shill your cuckery to your real mommy and current daddy pls. thx.
>>
>>1489223
Yeah, they should. So paying for K-12 is fine, but once it gets to a point where it might actually get someone a job, that's too much? I would rather my taxes go towards education than towards bombing some fucking sand people halfway around the world.
>>
File: 1459295561223.jpg (16KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1459295561223.jpg
16KB, 500x334px
>>1489145
>>1487512
>>
I'm good with it. My wife got her nursing degree from there before we met. She's so deep in the hole with the student loans she (we) can't see the sky.

BUT! There's a pretty good chance that the loans are going to be forgiven due to their predatory recruitment practices they engaged in to get the students to come there.
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>1489652
>>
File: UOP015.jpg (147KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
UOP015.jpg
147KB, 580x326px
this is what happens when fannie may and freddie mac, pell grants, subsidized loans.

easy money taking governmnet money when "everyone deserves education". When will we learn that you can't give poor retarded morons loans?
>>
>>1491159
>When will we learn that you can't give poor retarded morons loans?
You don't need to learn it, you already know it. It's just you either voted those decision makers into power, or you sat watching cartoons on election day
>>
>>1487512
I promise 90% of colleges would fail if they didn't receive stateand federal funding. Youre fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.