[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Trading strategies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Trading.jpg (790KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trading.jpg
790KB, 1280x720px
So i recently started trading, but im strugling with strategies. So /biz/ what are your strategies, and how do you base your trades?
>>
Buy low, sell high
>>
>>1486890
Technical analysis
Supports and resistance lines
Trend lines
Price action
Small and medium cap stocks
A mix of fundamentals
And lastly trading the news

I had a paper trade acount and did pretty well just using basic technical analysis.
>>
>>1486985

>technical analysis meme
>>
>>1486890
>what are your strategies
You do know that strategies become less effective the more they are utilized, right?
>>
A trader's strategies are his most closely guarded secrets.

Your best bet is just to keep experimenting and following the data until you find one that works for you.
>>
>>1486890
learning day trading. everything looks awesome and bpring at the same time.
start reading comments it sucks and its a scam just to sell books and courses.no one can predict shit, everyone is losing money.
see warren buffet strategies to invest.
lot of common sense, invest in value not in price. avoid shills and scammers doing your homework and knowing what you are doing and how to value an stock.
shows you why day trading is for faggots who like to pay lot of taxes and broker fees with real examples and stress themselves because they have no idea what they are doing.
>>
>>1486928
kek
>>
>>1486890
get a bank loan for as much as they allow you and go all in.

just don't fuck up like:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/519k81/tifu_by_blowing_10000/
>>
>>1486890
when i trade i buy companies that i feel like longs will push up eventually and then i can sell the stocks i bought (on a dip) to them at a higher price.

this strategy works wonders because stocks move up incredibly slowly but go down incredibly fast.
>>
>>1486890
Learn as much as you can about price action and orderflow and market structure and microstructure. Stare at a naked chart(no diagonal trendlines, strip off all indicators) and study the price action. Make detailed notes of what price is doing, as in make an actual journal of your notes. Do this long enough with an attention to details and you will start to see reoccurring patterns and build up intuition to anticipate what is probable for price to do next.
>>
>>1487184
or you know...take a small portion out of your savings account and have your target to beat that interest rate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.