[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /biz/ what are your thoughts on the marijuana business and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: marijuana.jpg (76KB, 810x533px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.jpg
76KB, 810x533px
Yo /biz/ what are your thoughts on the marijuana business and its steady growth? I spent all of my meager savings on 158,000 shares hoping they blow up either sometime this november or this january
>>
>>1485928
Good emerging investment opportunities, shitty business idea.
>>
It'll cap, effectively, for small investors/businessmen when the market gets saturated and big agri gets involved. A regulatory crackdown will accompany this and herald big agri's move into marijuana.
>>
in austria its very hard to buy marijuana
>>
>>1485928
shares of what?

>>1485936
If you want to invest in the big ag side, invest in United Cannabis.
>>
>>1485928
MJ is a weed requiring very little effort to grow legally. There might be short-term gain but it wont be a profitable industry once more widely legalised. Instead I'd focus on accessories - smoking implements and similar
>>
If I, living in the UK, were to buy shares of a weed company. Would the popo arrest me?
>>
>>1485928
the high profit margin comes from it being illegal, once it becomes less legally restricted in more and more places it'll lose its value, it's really easy for someone to get some good seeds and grow it themselves, it's just the legal aspect that's problematic
>>
>>1486052

>it's really easy for someone to get some good seeds and grow it themselves

You've obviously never grown quality weed. "Good seeds" is just step one.
>>
>>1486057
it's not rocket science you get good grow lights and nutes and you can grow it hydro style in a bucket etc
>>
>>1486066

You're right, it's not rocket science: it's botany. And you clearly don't know how hard good botany is. Good weed is a labor of love.
>>
>>1486070
anyone who's growing it for themselves is probably gonna put "love" into it and then it's almost free it's mostly just the cost of electricity and they'd have more than they could ever smoke themselves
>>
>>1485928
Invest in the Canadian companies. Search marijuana index in google, and look under the canada tab. The canadian companies with the highest market cap are actually growing marijuana sanctioned by health canada. Making profit selling it legally to patients.
>>
>>1485928
Why did you spend all of your money now with hopes that it will rise either in November or January? If its gonna rise then, why did you lock up all of your money in September?
>>
>>1486066
Oh look it's the "anyone can grow marijuana" meme again.

Anyone can drink tap water, but bottled water is still a billion dollar industry.
>>
>>1486548
the only thing that can keep the price up is legal regulation, if it were to be fully unrestricted you'd get at least several companies who would compete to provide the highest quality and the most affordable weed and there would be enthusiasts who would grow it at home and give or sell the excess to their friends and neighbors
>>
What to do with these? Legalization comes into effect in April, I was planning on holding these until then and see what happens. I've noticed that they haven't been rising as much, and even depreciated a bit. I'm pretty nooby at trading and don't have much money to invest in other things right now at the moment. Wageslave. Wondering if I shoould keep all, sell a little to invest in other places, save up some cash to buy more... Idk. Wondering what everyone elsethinks
>>
>>1486960
this too
>>
>>1486960
>>1486962
Keep it all in, they will be going up again. We are entering a new run right now similar to late July. I know it's basic, but the stochastic indicator is great for trading swings on these stocks. Although you don't ned to trade if you don't want to since these stacks will make you lots of money as well. All MJ stocks were up today. Here is a look at my portfolio right now. Some of them are down from when I bought back in in Augusts before they bottomed out
>>
>>1487492
Also I was trading them around in July and got up 20%, so there are lots of opportunities to trade around.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.