[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone done any psychedelics and it helped you in anyway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fff.png (53KB, 153x190px) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
53KB, 153x190px
Has anyone done any psychedelics and it helped you in anyway business wise?
>>
IIRC The guy who made the fleshlight took a bunch of acid (or maybe peyote) and started onnit.com which is a huge supplement/fitness site shilled by Joe Rogan.
>>
>>1485113

Anything you learn about yourself or people in general will help you in business.

I business master will be a master of himself first.

Desu desu desu

>but really though
>>
>>1485113

Pickard did alright.

Whoever is selling those micro doses to idiots in silicon valley who take them before going to work probably has a good thing going too.
>>
Been thinking about LSD microdosing.
If it does help with creativity that would be great for my research.
Probably won't be anything compared to ADHD drugs though
>>
Anyone have any tips to getting ADHD meds from psychiatrist?

While we're talking about drugs.
>>
File: 1435792407332.jpg (23KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1435792407332.jpg
23KB, 500x417px
>>1485113
I have done psychedelics many times. They help you learn so much about yourself. Have you ever torn apart your ego bit by bit and then built it up again from scratch? You will learn so much about yourself and it will help you every single day of your life. You get to know your flaws and strengths, desires and disgusts.

Quick example: One time in college I did acid with friends. We turned off the lights and listened to Dark Side of the Moon. Gotta say, the song Time changed my entire life. I began to realize that even though I was young, I only had so much time left on this earth and I was wasting it. I became a new man that day.
>>
>>1485374
One time I took mushrooms with a bunch of friends. As the night was ending, we took some more that were left over. They didn't kick in right away, so we all left and went to bed. I brushed my teeth and tucked myself in for a nice cozy sleep. I turned off the light. That's when the mushrooms kicked.

I spent the rest of the night lying awake, tripping balls, deciphering the meaning of life. I decided that I wanted to live, and I was going to be fucking awesome.

Earlier that week I had seen some graffiti nearby- "Why Live? Why Not?" This repeated over and over again in my head all night. In the morning, I got up and went to class. I felt so fucking good, like I could take on the world. I wanted to make my mark.
>>
>>1485374
>>1485396

I think psychadelics are useful tools for exploring yourself but other than that i don't see the point. If you like geting high sure.

I've done enough psychadelics i don't learn anymore about myself anymore, i just see the pretty colors.

>sadfrog.jpg
>>
Many people in Silicon Valley microdose but I think you'll find lucid dreaming (African Dream Root + dream journal) to be much more helpful. With that said, responsible tripping is fun, relatively safe and gives you a different perspective on many things.
>>
>>1485620
>not taking a break and then tailoring your experiences with RCs and combos

DCK/3-Meo-PCP in combo with 4-Aco-DMT for a fantastic introspective trip. MDMA combined with some DOM or 4-Ho-Met for a trippy night out.
>>
A shame psychedelics are illegal and not widely encouraged in proper setting and dosage.
>>
>>1485791
Isn't it just like the market?
If you allow unfettered access, all of a sudden you've got tons of people with their hands out, claiming their experience scarred them for life.
And they want financial compensation.
>>
Amphetamines are the only /biz/ drug
Ideally dextroamphetamine over adderall/racemic
>>
>>1485396

What happened since then? Have you worked at it?
>>
>>1485917
Yes of course, every single day. I'm much more motivated that I used to be.
>>
>>1485113
I'm over 90% sure that weed (no a psychedelic, granted, but still psychoactive) helped me go from autistic sperglord to someone who halfway understands people, groups, interpersonal interaction.

I would say that the primary mechanism was making me more aware of body language, facial expressions, and learning to interpret the unspoken. I was just simply way too literal and socially inappropriate before, and I had found no previous gateway to learn the language of human behavior

I experimented a lot in my twenties, but have completely dropped all drugs now. They can teach you things, but don't let them take over your life, once the lessons are learned, then they are learned. Diminishing returns after that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.