[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who actually has an ecommerce bus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Ive been on this board since its inception and for a business board that exists solely online it seems to lack anyone with an actual company

Where my dropshipping entrepreneurs and shit?

We have ebay threads but no fulfillment by amazon importers?

Are people with real businesses too busy making money to post on here?
>>
>ALL ABOARD THE ECOMMERCE BUS
>we on de way to ur stocks... just hold on...
>everyone on the bus is shitting their pants screaming
>iz ok... iz ok... sit tight... it will go back up... it will go back up...
>driver jumps out of the side door as it drives along perfectly through wall street with no driver
>he talks into remote megaphone still inside bus saying "iz ok"
>bus stops and nobody gets out and they all try to shill each other their shit
>>
>>1483620
Well thats my point. I know this is a crypto containment board and obv stocks are fine but...no one...sells things online?
>>
>>1483590
Right now Im in a tight situation. I'm pretty much broke and the job market here is terrible, and I'm also a full time student so that doesn't help my chances. What I'm getting at, is dropshipping something I could get into part time and with minimal investment? Say $300 dollars or less?
>>
>>1483590
I have a business which I run an ecommerce site through (and some other online stuff), but I'm hesitant to go harder at it because shit from China takes like 3 months to get here.
>>
>>1483850

Drop shipping is dead if you plan on starting from the bottom with no capital/experience.

That or Amazon will ban you the moment they find out what you are doing. Focus on school and get part time job, once you have enough money you can start looking into flipping things you understand.
>>
>>1483656
What can you sell online that isn't already available on Amazon?
>>
>>1483875
It's not about your product it's about your marketing.
>>
>>1483854
Do you just need more capital to keep more inventory in stock locally?

>>1483881
Is someone really going to go to the effort of signing up on your site and buying something rather than just seeing that it's on Amazon for the same price and buying it there? If you're having to pay $$$ to get eyeballs on your site in the first place, you're already going to need higher prices to get the same margins as sellers on Amazon.

Unless your product is unique, of course.
>>
>>1483911
>signing up on your site
???

>buying something rather than just seeing that it's on Amazon for the same price
you're implying most people shop around, and you shouldn't just be selling 1 item, you should be selling 100-300 from the same category

>If you're having to pay $$$ to get eyeballs on your site in the first place, you're already going to need higher prices to get the same margins as sellers on Amazon.
drop shipping is money for nothing, who cares if your margins are slightly lower than someone else's? if you have a good conversion rate you should certainly be buying ads, this comes back down to having a range of products too, if someone goes to Amazon they see 1 item and might click away to a related item from another seller, if they're on your website they're clicking away to a product you're selling
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.