[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (52KB, 457x322px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
52KB, 457x322px
Anyone here gotten into vending? I'm in Australia thinking of getting one or two combo machines for some extra cash.
Anyone with experience is it a profitable business still today?
>>
>>1483350
Bump for interest
>>
My friends does it -- he manages and refills each of his machines himself. Each machine makes about $300 in rev per week, with inventory costs of about $100 per week. He's got about 15 machines right now.

That's not factoring in the rent you'd have to pay to landowners, costs of acquiring said machines, costs of maintenance, insurance, gas, etc. And then once you grow your number of machines (which you'll need to in order to make a decent income) you'll inevitably need to hire people to manage them.

Harder than it looks, I would say. For passive income, however, it's hard to beat. 1 to 2 machines would be a nice source of cash, but you might find that the work to manage them isn't worth it.
>>
File: image15[1].png (661KB, 1088x513px) Image search: [Google]
image15[1].png
661KB, 1088x513px
>>1483350

there's an ethnic hair salon in my neighborhood that has a vending machine for weaves.

it seems like a waste of space to me, but you can obviously put anything in a vending machine. pop tarts, condoms, usb drives.
>>
I used to do vending, check out vendiscuss.com for all your startup vending needs.
>>
File: VknZSfq.jpg (44KB, 595x640px) Image search: [Google]
VknZSfq.jpg
44KB, 595x640px
more and more butcher shops in germany have meat vending machines in front of their stores so you can buy their stuff any time of the day and it seems to work for most of them.
I guess you just have to find the right thing to put into your vending machine and the right spot to place it and you can make some money without too much work
>>
>>1483350
Check out ATM's as well, those no name ones in 7/11 pay ok apparently. Cost a bit to get them but I hear they do well.
>>
>>1483791
Best to find an area near malnourished non-whites.
>>
>>1483704

lmao
>>
>>1483791
>#56
>Dropping eggs into a slot
Wut?
>>
>>1483350
Any advice on how to get into vending ? I'm interested and doing a little more research right now
>>
>>1484615
Literally buy machines, rent/lease/buy a place to put them and stock until profit
>>
>>1483791
I wonder if its possible to get a refrigerated machine and pitch it to my local Butcher shop.
>>
>>1485394
>pitch it
Get a vending locator service like kickstartlocations and let them locate your machines for you.
>>
>>1483350
I was at the NEET store getting my NEET bux when this skinny 17 year old kid who was skinny/chatty/gross enough to make me think he was smoking meth kept going on and on about how he was going to get 2 vending machines and be totally set for life. Oh and we were in a town of less than 2k people most of which were dirty boongs.

Put me right off the idea.
>>
>>1483735
Did you make any money with it? Why did you stop?
>>
>>1483791
this is brilliant!
a butcher, not a shopkeeper
load that shit up and GTFO, enjoy the day
>>
I tried to run a gumball machine but then the place where it stood didn't want it anymore because they were changing their store from general store to a more specialty hiking gear store.

It was ok, it was literally 'free money', I just gave the guy 20% of whatever was in the machine every two weeks (didn't pay him to put the thing there or anything), and since it was a gumball machine and not an electric one it didn't cost one penny besides restock + starting costs.

I recommend it, but it's just another 50 or so every two weeks (profit) and no big bucks
>>
>>1487216
You fucked up by not replacing the gum with trail mix
>>
>>1487222

lol that would've been pretty cool but the dude just wanted the machine gone in general and i didn't really think about swapping the product (not sure how viable it is anyway, I'd have to tinker with the slot)

im probably gonna put it somewhere else soon though, it's just collecting dust in my garage right now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.