[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make over $250k every year on conspiracy theories AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: illuminati.gif (2MB, 1600x1600px)
illuminati.gif
2MB, 1600x1600px
>be me
>set up a youtube channel promoting conspiracy theories
>mfw $250k every year

If you're not in the conspiracy theory biz in this day and age you're consciously making the decision to be a poorfag.
>>
>>1482522
Provide some kind of evidence.

Youtube monetization is trash and I doubt you could monetize 9000 "BUSH DID 9/11" videos.

Do you have sponsors?
>>
>>1482526
I basically do a lot of affiliate marketing with most major conspiracy channels. Its crazy how many people actually fall for this stuff.

>Youtube monetization is trash

You're probably doing it wrong.
>>
>>1482522
Just wait till you accidentaly make a video of a real one and the black SUVs will come for you lol
btw congrats, how do you monetize? adsense only?
how long are your videos?
what topics? global politics only or "tin foil"-level ufos, chemtrails all-in?
>>
>>1482526
>>1482529

Also forgot to mention that I also have several conspiracy forums with thousands of members. I mainly get ad money and sponsorship money from those sources.
>>
>>1482529
>>1482532
You ignored the most important part of my post which was provide some proof. Maybe you are really a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>1482530
OP I want to know this as well. Also, do you believe any of these theories or is it just a business for you?
>>
>>1482536
kek i was thinking that exactly.
>>
>>1482530
>btw congrats, how do you monetize? adsense only?

Adsense, affiliate marketing schemes with major conspiracy networks and sponsorship.

>how long are your videos?
I don't upload any, as I am promoter. I merely provide the platform for others to do that.

>what topics? global politics only or "tin foil"-level ufos, chemtrails all-in?
Mainly government conspiracies as that is generally more popular and easily monetizable.

>>1482536
I'm not going to provide proof. This AMA is anonymous for a reason.

>>1482537
I believe in government conspiracies, but none of that newage and aliens bullshit.
>>
>>1482542
do you pray every day for another 9/11?
>>
>>1482542
>I'm not going to provide proof.
Then I'm not going to believe you.
>>
>>1482543
No. But I'm not gonna lie - another 9/11 type event would be huge boost for the conspiracy theory biz

>>1482545
Fine, suit yourself.
>>
>>1482550
i believe you OP.

what is your most interesting conspiracy theory?
>>
long videos or short? how do you monetize shirts stickers shiet like that or?
>>
>>1482522
mark dice is that you
>>
>>1482522

Dark5?
>>
>>1482532
Jason?
>>
>>1482542
>affiliate marketing schemes with major conspiracy networks and sponsorship.

Can you elaborate?
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>1482522
>>
>>1482522

the world runs on fear and tragedy

if you fuckers haven't figured it out, then all hope is truly lost.

You are the same as a heroin dealer in my opinion.
>>
File: 1461096615669-biz.jpg (72KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461096615669-biz.jpg
72KB, 956x960px
What percentage of your income comes from water filter sales, Alex?
>>
Its astonishing how many views some of those conspiracy videos with tags such as "freemason; 666; jay z" could rack up.
>>
>>1482522
Reviewbrah pls

Are they still gangstalking you?
>>
>>1483006
First kek of the day that image
>>
Awful bait
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.