[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /biz/ I need your assistance. I have $5000 dollars in cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (181KB, 1600x688px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
181KB, 1600x688px
Okay /biz/ I need your assistance. I have $5000 dollars in cash in my brokerage account. I want to make 10% roi before in the of current year. Everything seems so volatile, I worried I'll pick a loser. Not a rich fag - only make $35K per year. It took awhile to save this much.
>>
How long did it take you to save up $5000? Honestly if I were you I'd try to invest that on myself instead in some way, like gaining skills that will earn you even more money.
>>
$URRE$ You're Welcome.
>>
>>1481927

$VOO
$BND
$BRK.B
$VIAV
$NOMD

It may not end up being 10% but it should be close
>>
>>1481943
About a year.

What skills?
Already a STEM fag (chemistry, math minor, cum laude).
Can code Python. Not great but I have finished about 40 project euler problems and I understand the basics.

I'm just plagued with bad luck in getting positions that pay. I have shit contacts
>>
>I want to make 10% roi before in the of current year.
What the fuck are you trying to say. You want 10% profit before the end of THIS year? Or in the next year.

I'm long on VRX, I think it's going to at least $50 and I bought in at $26. Gonna wait at least a year so I can get the capital gains tax rate.
>>
>>1482013

Actually, this. Throw in 10k (which would be about 340+ shares) and sell late December. It should hit $50+ by then. Ackman's at the wheel
>>
>>1482033
I'm not really sure it'll be $50 by december, that's only 3-4 months. It's going to take longer than that for the market to realize that congess is not going to ban price gouging on drugs no matter how much they bleat about it on the news.

Probably by next spring though.
>>
Poker if you're not an idiot.
>>
>>1481927
buy [insert p&d here] OP. Can't believe you only want to make 10% in a YEAR. I use Robinhood and make 10% on the daily. Here's what you need to do. Download Robinhood, transfer the monies and put all your monies in [insert shilled p&d here]. Its that simple.
>>
File: 56898098-45636.jpg (28KB, 685x281px) Image search: [Google]
56898098-45636.jpg
28KB, 685x281px
Anyone on /biz/ done drop shipping before and had any success with it?
>>
>>1482450
yes, you need to - get a credit card > buy item > wait untill it get's sent to you > ask refund > get your money back> get that money off that credit card and close the account > keep money and shit you stole from seller

Unless your bank doesn't provide these "get an easy card for online shopping in 10 minutes" that you can open/close as much as you want, you can't really pull that off
>>
>>1481927

>$5000 dollars
>five-thousand dollars dollars
>>
>>1482180
Wtf is this if you don't mind explaining ?
Kik lights_camera_smash
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.