[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$URRE$ THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 276310.jpg (48KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
276310.jpg
48KB, 400x225px
Am I Genius or idiot for investing?? thoughts???
>>
>>1481473
It's REUR.
Get the ticker right.
>>
>>1481483
Idiot.
>>
>>1481486
Srry i mean URER.
>>
>>1481489
Explain?
>>
>>1481495
Seen this thread over 6 million times with adequate explanations. We all know you started those too.
>>
>>1481500
Explain?
>>
>>1481503

https://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/URRE--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy

>yeah because a company about to go bankrupt goes and buys 4600 Acers of land to start lithium mining project.... fuck I hate /biz/.

id like you to look at SUNE- solar energy company

they kept buying, and buying, AND BUYING out other companies till their debt was so high that they couldnt handle the interest payments and declared bankruptcy

add onto that the fact that URRE's career page is blank, just blank, they arent hiring ANYBODY right now

add onto that the fact that Uranium prices have been super low for years, countries are shutting dow their nuke plants left and right

add onto that the fact that the stock is 18 cents from being in the delist category

fuck i hate retards on /biz/
>>
>>1481500
http://reviewfortune.com/2016/08/31/the-insider-activity-dont-lie-uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre/ Explain why everyone is wrong but you're right?
>>
>>1481510

>>
>>1481513
We shell see bud. Check back in Month or 2.
>>
>>1481516

>>
>>1481519
http://reviewfortune.com/2016/08/31/the-insider-activity-dont-lie-uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre/
>>
>>1481520
bruh your link literally says people are dumping their shares because they're so toxic

are you agreeing with me or something? Mr.95%?
>>
>>1481523
The 2 stock analysts who cover the stock have an average PT at $5.12, with individual targets in the range of $4 to $6.24. The shares ended last trade at $1.61, implying that Wall Street analysts see shares climbing about 218.01 per cent in 12 months’ time. Please don't invest and check back in months Mr.98%
>>
>>1481526
I'm guessing at least one of those guys are you. How about you read the part regarding how people who aren't just speculating are treating this stock?

>Corporate insiders look pessimistic about the outlook of the company stock that they seem to offload shares while they have -74.2 retreated so far this year. A Vice President at Uranium Resources, Inc. (URRE) sold shares in a trading activity completed on Tuesday June 07, 2016. Mccoig Dain A offloaded 3,032 shares in the company at a per-share price of $2.97 and ended up generating $9,010 in proceeds. Mccoig Dain A retains 0 shares in the stock after this transaction. A President and CEO in the company, Jones Christopher Murrel, on Tuesday March 08, 2016 collected $0 from the sale of 1 shares at a per-share price of $2.97. Insiders are expected to have better knowledge about the health and prospects of their company, which is why insiders’ move deserves attention.

What do you know that the President & CEO and a VP don't know mate? Tell us your secret genuinely interested in this groundbreaking discovery.
>>
>>1481528
I don't think you understand how the stock market works plain and simple don't invest i don't care bud.
>>
File: 1471234899890.jpg (170KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1471234899890.jpg
170KB, 500x376px
>>1481545
Not an argument.

I'm assuming you're not refuting my point because you can't.
>>
>>1481548
You clearly don't understand stocks please go on a netflix Thread or something. Mr 95%
>>
>>1481526
>The 2 stock analysts who cover the stock have an average PT at $5.12, with individual targets in the range of $4 to $6.24.

Well then I'd like to know just what they're smoking and if they could hook me up with some of that shit.
>>
>>1482201
Its old pts most likely from when it was higher
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.