[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poloniex gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: j1KBu9j.png (40KB, 580x390px) Image search: [Google]
j1KBu9j.png
40KB, 580x390px
This past week has been insane for Poloniex. Due to the announcement of several coins getting removed, exactly those coins got pumped by the whales and were set to moon brightly for a few hours each.

How much cash have you guys made off? If you bought all the coins which mooned this week then you could have made well beyond 2000% gains.
>>
made a few dollars here and there.. i wouldnt go balls deep on those low volume pumps.. since selling a few bitcoins worth can get tricky when the buy orders start dissapearing

I'd rather stick to high volume monero and throw spare change at the low volume pumps
>>
For someone like me with under 2 bitcoins, those pumps were a godsend. They're good for newbies like me which barely started and need a launching pad.
>>
>>1481002
>under 2 bitcoins

thats good anon.. thats perfect for low volume. As long as youre walking away with profits from every pump.. i can say youre doing quite well. I hope the best for you
>>
>>1480851
nav is next
>>
BTC slides while altcoins rally. BTC stagnates due to centralized miners signing deals with devs who have agendas.

Only one coin so far has proposed a real answer to mining centralization. That coin is MYR, with a market cap of just 500BTC.

Are you NEETs stupid or what?
>>
Hey biz a few days ago I finally took the plunge and bought 50€ (kek all I had to spare) worth of monero.

With such a small sum do you think this is the way to go right now or should I be diversifying into other coins anyway?
>>
>>1481098
Same here just $50
I think I'll leave it there, its potential might be 100x better than just cashing out $100 now
I'll put in another $50 to mess with smaller altcoins
>>
File: 1468448462965.jpg (300KB, 3066x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1468448462965.jpg
300KB, 3066x1842px
how do i get moneys into polonix
>>
>>1481088

So what? Why should I care about MYR?
>>
>>1481129
I just told you why. It's the only coin that offers an answer to mining centralization.

It can be mined with a Bitcoin ASIC, Litecoin ASIC, GPU or CPU. Each type of hardware is limited to finding only 1/5 of the blocks, so none of them can control the chain.
>>
>>1481123
You need bitcoin first, find a method you prefer to buy BTC (you'll need a wallet for that - I have a mobile wallet, "breadwallet" app)
Then register to poloniex and click on deposit
Send BTC to your poloniex account from your wallet
Then buy XMR

The last step is optional, you can waste your money on smaller coins and wait for a pump
>>
>>1481143
how do i make my real money into bitcoins?

and then how do i make my bitcoins into real money??
>>
Anyone missing out on Shadowcash right now is a retard.

Easiest money you will ever make.

OBVIOUSLY undervalued heavily. The market is finally starting to take notice.
>>
>>1481148

>Niggerbux

Doesnt really has a usage like monero.

>MUH GUI

Windows Faggets
>>
>>1481147
Coinbase is the most mainstream site, just google it and there's everything you need to know.
You can make direct deposit/withdrawal from/to your bank account.
If you want to buy for cash then google bitcoin ATMs in your city, but they have high fees.
Also you can find someone who sell/buy bitcoin on localbitcoins.com
//However I wouldn't sell my bitcoins in the next 6-12 months, global economy is preparing for something bad.//
>>
>>1481155
>MUH GUI
>Windows Faggets

That is not a solid argument.
>>
>>1481184

It is
>>
>>1481208
So where is the argument? Elaborate
>>
How do I find it how to trade well on Poloniex?

Why should I use Poloniex over other sites?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.