[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is just for an internship as a program manager. God damn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 76378.png (68KB, 620x530px) Image search: [Google]
76378.png
68KB, 620x530px
This is just for an internship as a program manager.

God damn. Where do I even start? What do I do? How does biz deal with "we need sub twenty-five year olds with ten years administrative experience."?
>>
>>1480847
Since they're asking for a bachelor's and 4+ years of experience I'm guessing this is for an MBA internship or the equivalent, in which case that's fair. Why would you go to grad school without a couple years of experience?
>>
>>1480847
Apply anyway. Worse they can say is "No chance in hell" best they can say is "We may consider training you, but you would have to go through X internship."
>>
>>1480953
Is there any downside to applying, being denied, then applying again one+ year later?
>>
>>1480960
No. Again, worse they can say is "We told you, one year ago, fuck off." Best they can say is "The position hasn't been filled, so we would like you to come in for an interview." Besides, a year is a long time. They probably look at an application that they aren't going to use for less then 5 minutes. There is a 90% chance they have forgotten you over the course of a year.
>>
>>1481020
This
>>
They're shooting for the moon. Send them an application and maybe they'll hire you when they can't find anyone else.
>>
>>1481020
This.

dont know about US, but in Europe in most countries companies have to delete all personal data of persones who applied if they got rejected.
>>
Exactly why I came to /biz/ in the first place and trying to make money online or otherwise leverage my skills and quit wage slaving. There's some great opportunities out there but the majority of it is "we need 10 years of experience and a master's, pay is $15 an hour"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.