[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get insider information on the stock market?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1471592416074.jpg (313KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1471592416074.jpg
313KB, 1500x1100px
How do I get insider information on the stock market?
>>
from the SEC website.
>>
>>1479395
and research what specifically before i """invest""" with them?
>>
damn this is a stock image but i'll be damed if it ain't turning me on a lil bit
>>
>>1479400
don't quote invest like that for 1 .
>>
>>1479391

>work for NSA
>monitor emails and communications of insiders
>profit
>>
>>1479391
U stupid cuck. Make friends with successful ipo startup guys. Then u can leagally make bank and not get fucked in prison for insider trading.

/thread

FUCKING SAGE
>>
>>1479391
RH threads
>duh

>>1479395
This too. Visit local office, ask for "material nonpublic" stock tips to get rich AF
>>
>>1479391
from /biz/
>>
Does anyone have any insider info on URRE?
>>
>>1482161
I have some on REUR.
>>
>>1482305
What about RRUE? I heard they might be getting bought out. Probably from UERR but I'm not sure.
>>
>>1482333
bump
>>
Keep an eye on $ETRM. Don't buy it but watch it. It could do things. Just a hunch
>>
Find companies embroiled in major lawsuits. Drive to the courthouse and sit in as an observer on the day of the trial. You'll usually get a sense of how the court is going to rule well before the verdict is announced. Profit.

>not "insider" info but the best I could come up with.
>>
>>1482799
haha wtf

not that im gonna drive to a courthouse but does this actually work?
you cant even gain access can you?

or is this just a trollpost and im getting rused af rign nao
>>
Start your own company and then you have all the info before anyone.
>>
>>1482800
You could do this, but the problem is major court decisions are not decided in one court session. It would basically be a full time job.
>>
>>1482800
I don't see why it couldn't, at least some of the time. Court is usually open to the public, unless there are some extraordinary circumstances or something. There's no way there aren't people out there doing exactly this.
>>
>>1482333
UERR already merged with REEU, but I did hear they're going to buy RRUE, probably toward the end of the year.
>>
$KNPD should merge with $LUBE and $LPBM sometime in 2020
>>
You Become the Stock Market.
>>
>>1479391
>kneepads

You're on the right track
>>
>>1479391
You can find companies that release their financial reports on their webpage and try forced browsing to get the information early.
If you are looking at a retailer you can track the number of sales they make by periodically making orders and getting the difference in orders numbers assuming the orders are stored sequentially in their database.
>>
Like this, senpai.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/11/investing/hacked-stock-press-release-indictment/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.