[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poloniex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (51KB, 381x517px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
51KB, 381x517px
It's so bloody easy to make money with this thing. All you need is intuition and intelligence.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_gap
>>
low volume coins are a tad risky but thats where alot of pump money can be made
>>
>>1478902
okay, Ill take the plunge. How should I get started with Poloniex and any tips?
>>
>>1478919
get started with 0.3 BTC that way you can spread a little without having to risk a larger investment if shit goes south while at the same time if you hit that magic moment where you can get 500% you'll get a nice return.
>>
>>1478902
What's a good alternative if I live in New York?
>>
What other platforms are there aside from Poloniex? (Don't mention Yobit.Net or I'll kill you, those pumps and dumps can't stay hard if their life depended on them)
>>
>>1478932
Sounds good, thank you for the advice. Same anon, new proxy. Just curious but how much have you made so far?
>>
>>1479018
Wait nvm, Id is still the same
>>
>>1478942
gemini

they keep a record for the irs
>>
Buy XEM, LBC, ETH, ETC, XMR
>>
>>1479168
Bought XMR, because that's the one I believe in. (True anonymity)
Now we wait.
>>
>>1478902
WHen did you buy it?
>>
where do I get push notifications pre-pump?
>>
>>1479174
Good choice, XMR preparing to moon.
>>
>>1479933
Yep, I'm pretty happy.
Just trying not to fuck it up.
>>
>>1478902
Total volume on these is so low though. You can't build up a significant position without distorting the market, and even if you did, you'd crash the market if you tried to take your profits. These kinds of trades might be good for making a little lunch money, but you can't take advantage of these on a worthwhile scale.
>>
I think XMR will be $100 by next week
>>
>>1479944

What do you mean? You can sell 20 BTC worth on XMR in one go and it would barely move the price.

Is 20 BTC lunch money to you?
>>
>>1479955
I'm looking at OPs pic, which is almost all very low volume. XMR is not on that list.
>>
>>1479944
XMR can handle thousands of dollars per trade so I wouldnt call it lunch money. But It cant handle millions without distorting the market, so youre right there.

you can trade BTC vs Fiat, if you have millions, and it wont affect the market
>>
>>1479954
Amen
>>
>>1479978
xMR is the new btc
>>
File: 1471969084975.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471969084975.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Britbong here.

Am I unable to trade using Poloniex?
>>
>>1478902
How is it easy? I'm losing all my money constantly and I've been trading on there 3 years. I don't fucking GET IT!
>>
>>1480263
I've been trading XMR for the last 10 days and I went from 360$ to 30$, and XMR has only gone up. How in THE FUCK am I so bad at this?
>>
>>1480263
>>1480269
Kek.
You guys need to learn a bit of patience
>>
>>1480271

Just one idiot

I've only made money since I became patient and read the chart. I only scalp 1-3% differences and trade high volume stuff, you guys might want to try that if you are having trouble.
>>
>>1480232
You can trade
>>
>>1480277
That's what I'm doing, I'm scalping 1% differences on XMR many times per day. But every time I buy, the shit crashes to the ground. It's statistically impossible to lose like I am this much.
>>
Keep an eye out on this twitter

https://twitter.com/Vaillantivel

He was posting every pump and dump yesterday and all of them were flying up right after his posts.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.