[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ what are some private banks hopefully around NJ, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bank-ETF.jpg (83KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
bank-ETF.jpg
83KB, 506x338px
So /biz/ what are some private banks hopefully around NJ, that have some high interest rates. I was looking at some banks like in australia that have interest rates up to $1.50 and I was surprised. I wanna know how I can find some banks like these. I know big banks won't give me any to little interest on my savings so im looking for private banks.
>>
try new zealand 3.5% interest rates

why invest in term deposits tho? abysmal returns
>>
>>1472722
I know its shit returns but if I keep my savings with an interest rate of below 1% im losing a lot of money if I know I could get a better interest rate.
>>
>>1472730
all banks just keep up with inflation, while investing and loaning your money and taking commissions from interests. leaving you with a small pittance of a "profit". there is no point to them.. the only way to make mad returns is to invest. Your money will die slowly in banks

take my word for it. I used to think Term Deposits were the best "investments" ever when i was 20
>>
>>1472733
Well yeah Im going to invest, but im not gonna use all my money to invest. Im going to have an amount of money that I would like to save, and im trying to figure out a good bank to get the highest returns, so while i'm investing im also making some money off the bank. Even though its small returns. And thats actually funny, cause im 19.
>>
>>1472736
I am sorry to say this but ALL US banks have an interest rate of 1% or below.

Barely enough to keep up with inflation.
>>
>>1472741
That fucking blows, you know if you can set up a new Zealand savings account online?
>>
>>1472751
yeah you can, but you have to jump alotta hoops. Documentation and all that shiet. Not worth the hassle IMO, unless youre investing big time.

Just stick to your local bank, and invest around 95% of your money. Just use the bank to store your emergency funds and mcdonalds lunch money
>>
>>1472755
Sounds like a good idea. I just feel like im losing money especially since I know this information.
>>
>>1472759
so your emergency funds lose a few cents per year due to inflation.. big deal.. you'll be making mad profits from your investments.. assuming you chose them wisely
>>
>>1472766
Well then fuck banks, how about triple-B corporate bonds? With 5-7 interest rates I don't see how that could possibly be a bad investment.
>>
>>1472783
anything but banks is a good investment in my book.

5-10% ROI is pretty good for starters. Examples: bonds, ETFs, indexes, low to medium risk stocks, and all that. Or even property

Once you get comfy.. start trading memestocks, and even cryptos. 10,000% ROI a year is common with them.. but high risk.. dont invest everything you have. Personally I only invest 10% into the highest risk "get rich quick" options. But these are just my opinions, feel free to up your game.
>>
>>1472792
>bonds
>low to medium risk stocks
>ETFs

These seem like safe options, I like these ideas, thanks dude.
>>
>>1472800
no problem dude.. i would have told you to get Kneepads, but you seem to be keen on real investing. best of luck
>>
>>1472804
Whats with that meme, i've seen it everywhere
>>
>>1472915
its for anons who lack capital
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.