[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the absolute lowest someone could start investing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 101827095-157295701.1910x1000.jpg (145KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
101827095-157295701.1910x1000.jpg
145KB, 1910x1000px
What is the absolute lowest someone could start investing to really get a good feel and gain experience with the stock market?
I see some people on here from time to time who claim to go in with only $100, now I understand that is a low amount and that if you did start earning any kind of profit it would be slow paced. But however is it technically possible to continue to double up on a monthly basis if you were really smart about it and let's say for an example I was using Robinhood.
Now I do understand all of the memes, but again hypothetically speaking here could I turn $100 into $200 within one month on Robinhood?

Also what's /biz/ opinion on $100 to get started in penny stocks or lower end stocks that seem to be doing well and being potentially a small profit made in investing?
>>
>>1472673
Options:
A) Save your money until you have a realistic amount.
B) Start with $100. Fail miserably.

Repeat B until you finally adopt A, or proceed to

C) Become disillusioned with the market and quit entirely.
>>
>>1473349
lol. so true
>>
You can paper trade with no money at all.
>>
>>1472673
I started with 10k, first investment was a loss but I learned a lot out of it. the next three were all good 100% to 200% range.

>yes it was TSLA :)
>>
>>1472673
$10,000.

That way on a (realistic) good day your 1% total gain would be $100 for that day. Unless the average employed person is earning triple digits at once they don't truly give a shit.
>>
Start on your meager pittance just to get into good habits. It's 100% better than wasting it on beer or bitches, even if you make cents.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.