[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the hell was I even suppose to buy bitcoin from in 2009?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Where the hell was I even suppose to buy bitcoin from in 2009?
>>
>>1472497
You mined it yourself.
>>
you mined it or if you knew someone who mined it.. you can ask them for some... they were literally given away like it was nothing.

A pizza was bought for 10,000 BTC back in 2010
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1000x666px
I was going to mine it myself because I thought it was an interesting concept but never got around to it because I didn't understand it,to think that I was that close to hitting the jackpot and I chose to play fucking Xbox instead.
>>
>>1472656
we all thought this way anon, its not your fault.. surely some of you bought after Magic The Gathering exchange happened, right?
>>
>>1472497
The video game second life is where i got in early
>>
You find out about it in 2009, but don't buy. In 2011 you make an intersango account but have no money and won't ask anyone for £100 to buy cryptoshekels.
>>
File: qar4.jpg (9KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
qar4.jpg
9KB, 200x253px
>>1472497
I got in with half my life savings in 2012, because I read a blog from Rick Falkinge that persuaded me

I sold out at the top in late 2013 - 2014, because of a video by Peter Schiff that persuaded me.

made about 2000%

I bought back in late 2015 again, but I fucked up, panicked and sold 6 months ago. Only made 80% this time, I should have held.

BTW, I think the biggest BTC moves have yet to come, maybe you haven't missed the boat yet
>>
Bitcoin was all over /b/ when it first came out, was just over a dollar per bitcoin
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.