[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE DOLLAR WILL CRASH INVEST IN SLV RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Pol_ron_paul_its_happening.gif (602KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Pol_ron_paul_its_happening.gif
602KB, 320x180px
THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL OR A SHILL.

INVESTORS ARE JUMPING ON THE SILVER (SLV) BANDWAGON AND GOLD, THE USA HAS SO MUCH DEBT THAT THEY ARE JUST PRINTING THEIR OWN MONEY.

THE DOLLAR IS SAID TO CRASH NEXT WEEK.

INVESTORS ARE HOPPING ON SILVER (SLV) BECAUSE GOLD IS BECOMING TOO EXPENSIVE.

I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS BUY AS MUCH SLV AS YOU CAN, PRECIOUS METALS WILL RISE, SLV AND GLD.

>>>BUY NYSEARCA: SLV
>iShares Silver Trust (ETF)

I KNOW THIS SEEMS UNSURE, BUT SLV WILL RISE IN PANIC OF DOLLAR CRASH, MANY INVESTORS ARE BUYING SLV... ITS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER THAN YOU THINK IT IS.

SLV IS A SECURE INVESTMENT, ITS $17.72 AT THE MOMENT. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN OR AT LEAST 1.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z5py1098RA
>>
nigga silver has gone up like 300% this year fuck you that shit is 3 seconds away from tanking
>>
>>1469932
>SLV.
BUY THIS ONE SPECIFIC SILVER ETF THAT I HAPPEN TO BE INVESTED IN!
>>
>>1469932
Are you autistic?
>>
>>1469937
I hope you mean 30%
>>
NOTICE HOW 3 DAYS AFTER THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN IT KEPT INCREASING? IT EVEN INCREASED 2 DAYS BEFORE THE SHUTDOWN BECAUSE OF PANIC. BUY SLV, THE PANIC + CRASH WILL MAKE YOU RICH.
>>
File: 1472109924228.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472109924228.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>1469959
What fucking drugs are you on?
>>
>>1469932
If the dollar is going to crash you should buy BTC. Fuck your bags, nobody wants them
>>
>>1469966
>buy Btc
>even worse than gold
Kek
>>
>>1469932
Ignoring all the other things wrong with this;
>Buying shares in silver companies
>Not buying physical silver
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1440x1080px
>>1469977
Senpai thats the thing, when you buy from the stock market or from a company, you're name and record and billing info is all recorded. No matter what happens, you will always have silver in that company.

Unless you want your physical silver to get stolen by dindus in a break in.

Anyways buy SLV
>>
>>1469974
>>even worse than gold
not really. The only time you'll need gold over bitcoin is if the literal apocalypse happened. A global recession isn't going to be as bad as that. Just look at fucking Venezuela, a country on the brink of economic collapse and yet their citizens are flooding to bitcoin, not buying gold. Kys my man.
>>
no thanks, I am buying physical silver.
>>
>>1469960
He must of cashed out from the monero pump
>>
>>1469985
>yet their citizens are flooding to bitcoin
>things that never happened
>>
>>1469932
How did one of Gregory Mannarino's cultists leak here?
>>
>>1469992
>>things that never happened
Why don't you educate yourself, you fucking cuck moron?
https://www.google.it/#q=venezuela+bitcoin&tbm=nws
>>
>>1469984
>Implying dindus even know what silver is, or how to identify it
That shit is super easy to hide, and no one would be the wiser.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.