[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which degree will get you the most money? Disregard the costs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Which degree will get you the most money? Disregard the costs of getting it, since education is publically funded since I'm a Eurofag.

>law
>economics
>finance
>computer science and software engineering
>>
Depends on your country. In Switzerland I would go for Finance, in Germany machine engineering. In eastern europe countries computer science is the best choice
>>
>>1467329
Anything related to health. I Guess dermatologists and plastics surgons earn the most.
>>
>>1467329
Computer science isn't worth it, you can learn programming and software engineering within a year all by yourself, unless you actually want to be a hardware engineer. Not sure what the difference between finance and economics is in your country since we have that combined here, but I always hear there are too many economists on the market and it's difficult to find a job (depending on the country). Law or economy would probably be the best investment among the ones you listed.
>>
File: 1447185505701.jpg (294KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447185505701.jpg
294KB, 900x600px
>>1467329
All of these can make good bucks.
Question ist more one abouts curtosis and skewness of salary distribution.

Probably finance>computer science>economics>law
>>
>>1467329
I think mathematics or Physics. Assuming that financial jobs are where the big bucks reside, if you actually look at linkedin job ads, they all want math/physics or something that uses math a lot.

So if you have choose between those five, then I would pick the most math heavy.
>>
File: 1448667205787.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1448667205787.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>1467356
Also most law is shit (except if you specialize in international law or something along the lines) since it is mostly country specific and hinders you if you want to move to another country.

E.g. a US lawyer can't work in France and a Bulgarian lawyer not in Spain since there are mostly differences and they also would have to pass the local bar exam.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.