[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

President feces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Feces_1.jpg (187KB, 963x493px) Image search: [Google]
Feces_1.jpg
187KB, 963x493px
What is a president's feces worth? Lets just say that I take the feces of all the current and ex US presidents and store it in a safe place like some laboratory unit so it lasts 100s of years. For example, what would George Washington and John Adams' feces be worth today if we could have a relatively fresh set?
>>
We'd need to gauge the market

Make a fake listing on ebay and see what kind of offers you get. Price accordingly
>>
>>1465101
That piece on the bottom looks like bread
>>
/biz/ has been great recently
>>
>>1465101
Wouldn't be worth Shit.
>>
>>1465101
There's actually already a presidential feces museum i- Oh wait that's just Obamacare.
>>
>>1465108
Holy fuck
>>
secret service destroys all trash etc of the president by incineration. so, good luck with that
>>
File: 1471004342044.png (68KB, 198x162px) Image search: [Google]
1471004342044.png
68KB, 198x162px
>>1465101

Comes to /biz.

LITTERAL SHITPOST.

sir, u have my attention...
>>
>>1465329
What? Why the fuck would they do that?
>>
>>1465106

Think a good start would be marketing it to scat fetishists? Need to create a niche market and then expand to collectors of americana memorabilia after it been valued.
>>
>>1465213
Thanks, Facebook uncle.
>>
>>1466498
You're welcome, Millenial who will pay for my SSI.
>>
>>1466416
It's called burn bagging and the SS did it when BSD Clinton had a cum-tissue that needed to be disposed (from the Jewwes herself).

>>1466422
Scat fetishists like rubbing the poop all over themselves, no? I think it would destroy any value the poop has and very few (among the very who would buy presidential poop) would buy something that instantly lose all value when you use it (sans food).

Also, how do you plan to get real presidential poop? Don't they use toilets like everyone else?

Another idea is to use a filler to construct more presidential poops if the demand is high enough. So you would likely puree the poop then add another poop source and spread out the presidential poop lightly with each batch to conserve the authenticity, while still being able to profit immensely.
>>
Literal shit post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.