[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I profit from my hatred of fickle females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: iwanttobehappy.png (2MB, 1368x770px) Image search: [Google]
iwanttobehappy.png
2MB, 1368x770px
How do I profit from my hatred of fickle females?
>>
Kill them, seek their hair to chemo patients
>>
File: 1471491723651.png (498KB, 841x529px) Image search: [Google]
1471491723651.png
498KB, 841x529px
>>1464645
>>
>>1464645
You really do have to wonder why women have so little self-awareness.

Absolutely fucking bizarre.
>>
>>1464645
probably use your knowledge of your nuright subculture to create some clickbait and get a lot of hits on a site, sell t-shirts with something edgy on them, I don't know
>>
Well, the only difference between SJWs are trolls who hate them are that SJW's call themselves journalists and get paid for their clickbait and trolls do it for free.

All you have to do is set up a wordpress site and LARP as a journalist while focusing on things like why it's important for people to embrace things like putting your five year old son in a dress and pumping him full of hormones or inviting murderous Islamic extremists to come live in their neighborhood while our taxes fund their terrorist lifestyle.

But you won't have to worry about taxes. Our government would love to subsidize your trolling. You're going to set up a non-profit organization and receive grants and tax shelters to "spread awareness" and "combat hate." Think of it like the war on drugs. There is no obtainable goal or even a real threat so there will always exist a need for your organization.

For example, you can dedicate your organization to raising awareness of the need for women in tech. Even though there has never been an argument made for why more women in tech is somehow necessary, it's already been accepted as an axiom that the mere lack of women in tech defines the tech industry as exclusive. It's circular logic. There aren't enough women in tech because the industry is exclusive to men. The industry isn't inclusive to women because there aren't enough women in tech. See how you can't lose with this?

Now, another advantage we have is that the definition for male and female means that you can apply for all these grants that are only available for female run organizations. I haven't looked into, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are now grants specifically for those who consider themselves transgender. Because after all, there are not enough transgender leaders of organizations and it's entirely the governments responsibility to correct this by throwing as much tax money towards it as possible.

As you can see, the possibilities here are endless.
>>
>>1464683
I like how we both suggested the same thing. The market for this is probably pretty saturated and I'm not sure how much longer it will be lucrative. I think consumers are getting sick of SJW stuff.
>>
>>1464693
I'm dating conservative gay men from now on
>>
>>1464712
Odd, I only date trophy wives and throw them away after a few years. They get so pissed when I tell them I'm trading them in for a younger model as I break up with them.
>>
>>1464727
Do prenups work?
>>
File: 1468851802970.jpg (65KB, 621x755px) Image search: [Google]
1468851802970.jpg
65KB, 621x755px
>>1464645
>tfw you actually read the whole image and you will never get that time back
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.