[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renting problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi /biz/, I'm coming to you in hopes of receiving some advice. You see, I'm in a little dilly of a pickle.

I'm currently renting an apartment within a gated community (I know, but it's temporary while I'm setting something up out here so whatever).

My car had been towed from within the property as I had it parked within a guest parking area.

Each resident is designated one car port but I happened to be parked in the guest area. When I enquired management with this issue, they claimed that I required a permit to park there.

None of this was mentioned to me when signing the least agreement, nor does it state anywhere within the agreement that this is a requirement.

They fobbed me off to corporate who after dealing with my case, no longer wish to accept my calls. I'm constantly put through to one employee who gives me horrible attitude and claims the person dealing with my case is no longer in the office.

When asking for a supervisor or if anyone else can help me, she simply says "nope".

So what can I do now? Can I take legal action? I had to pay $195 to retrieve my car. It's whatever really. I could just count my blessings and move on, but unfortunately I'm not like that. I want justice because I believe the company is at fault.

Thanks, Guys.
>>
> I want Justice because I believe the company is at fault
Iktf, bump for interest
>>
>>1464516
>>
>>1464510
Ignorance isn't a defense. I get that you claim you weren't verbally told, but did they provide you any sort of packet or welcome folder that may have contained that information somewhere within the fine print? If they did and you lost it or never looked at it, you have no leg to stand on. Not to mention it may have been in whatever contract you signed to live there in the first place.

Not to mention, it works both ways. You can claim you were never verbally told. They can claim you were verbally told. It's $200 and you're going to lose hardcore to their lawyers if you push it IMO.

>I work for a private police force within a community that has similar areas that are gated/private within our area

It sucks and sometimes I feel bad for the people, but ultimately the responsibility lies on your shoulders to know the rules and follow them.
>>
>>1464510
>not a visitor
>parks in a visitor spot
>gets towed

its your own fucking fault anon
>>
>>1464510
I also live in a gated community apt (why are you embarrassed?)
>Why were you not parked in your spot?
>Why don't you take ownership of your actions
>Next time you're in the leasing office for whatever reason, why don't you try to have a positive, engaging conversation with the staff so they don't cringe when they see you because you're the fucking complainer they wake up in the morning and dread having to see
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.