[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find PIN on credit card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (20KB, 240x151px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 240x151px
My credit card (Capital One Platinum MasterCard) came in the mail today and it's already been assigned a PIN, I just have no clue what the PIN is or where to find it.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>1464487
Wow.

Call customer service. Should be on the back of the card.

The only reason you would need a PIN is to withdraw cash. Keep in mind that interest is charged immediately.
>>
>>1464487
Thinly veiled fraud thread
>>
>>1464487
Same thing happened to me.

I needed to take out cash because I was heading to the strip club. (I was drunk and it was late at night).

>Go to atm and it ask for PIN
>Thought to myself, I never put a pin
>since I was drunk I just thought i have forgotten and put in the same pin as my debit because usually that's my default pin.
>still not correct so I call them and ask if I could reset my pin
>they say they have to send in the PIN through mail and it should arrive in a week
>I'm horny and drunk so I'm like fuck
>I look online and see an Asian parlor that accepts CC

When I woke up the next day I was worried that they have my info and shit but nothing has happened.
>>
>>1464487
>I just stole this credit card and need to know the PIN
>>
Ask the Police where the PIN is
>>
>>1464487
yeah i totally believe you OP

give it back tyrone
>>
>>1464776
Oh yeah same thing happened to me bro

But to get my cash for the stripclub I had to go to the ATM without a camera, wear a hat sunglasses and black jacket when withdrawing my cash before quickly leaving

You too?
>>
>>1464487

You seem like an excellent credit risk. Usually the best thing to do is cash advance a credit card, and then use that cash advance to pay off other debt with higher interest. The cash advance interest is far less than it is on standard purchases. You're well on your way to success, OP.
>>
anyone here into churning?

I just got the Chase Sapphire Reserve as my first Chase CC. I'm trying to get more Chase cards soon because if you apply for multiple Chase cards on the same day you only get 1 hard pull.

Any advice on which cards to get?
>>
>>1464487

I can help you out What's your email?
>>
>>1464487

They send it as a separate mail.
>>
>>1465287
this happened to me too, i was worried i have thrown out the pin but it arrived more than week later. i called them once and asked what it didn't arrive they said wait a bit more if not arrives in two weeks then i have a problem.
>>
>>1464523
>Keep in mind that interest is charged immediately.

what country do you live?
I know that some country's charge people for withdrawing money, I just never knew which ones.
>>
>>1464867
CSR, Ink+, and CSP are must haves

If you have a SO, get the two Southwest cards and get the companion pass in January so you'll have it for 2 full years, if you're forever alone/single, get whatever 2 Chase cards you desire because then you can't get most of the good Chase cards once you get 5 credit cards in 24 months
>>
>>1466366
US. Look at your statement there is a fee schedule on there.
>>
They send a separate letter with the pin most of the time.
>>
>>1464867
I have to deal with fuckers like you every day.

"Hurr if I close it and reopen my account in a week will I get the bonus again?"
>>
>>1464487
The PIN comes in a separate mailing within a couple of days of the card. If not, call the number on the back.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.