[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what happens if Donald Trump gets elected and decides to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So, what happens if Donald Trump gets elected and decides to "restructure" the sovereign debt?

What would the impact be on T-bills, bonds and the USD?
>>
>>1462607
>A -> B
>¬A
>>
>>1462607
>if
you mean when
>>
>>1462622
have you looked at his poll numbers lately? Even if he won every single state where hillary has a 9 point or less lead he would still lose.

it ain't gonna happen
>>
>>1462619
I know he's probably not gonna win but I'm just curious of what would happen in such a case and what some of /biz/ has for a contingency plan if he does somehow miraculously pull a win out of his ass

in b4 all-in on trumpcoin.
>>
>>1462634
>trusting msm polls

Disinformation to put people off from voting and make us think he doesn't have a chance. They'll do anything to get her in.
>>
If "any president of the United States" said that the US wasnt going to pay its debts, the interest rate would go through the roof, costing us more than we have. We in effect would not be able to borrow. Once that happened, the government couldnt lend to banks, so the overnight rate would skyrocket, making all debt interest rates skyrocket. Companies wouldnt be able to draw on lines of credit, thereby not making payroll, thereby people dont get paid which in turn dont buy anything and dont pay their bills, which result in businesses shutting down and people losing their homes and cars and a wholesale depression.

Trump is an idiot for even bringing it up. The man went to Wharton, I am sure he took a Macroeconomics course there. This should have been explained in his macroeconomics course.
>>
>>1462643
A contingency plan for the first big step in the fight against globalism? Kys lad, there's more at stake.
>>
>>1462647
If he gets elected, how likely is chance of a credit downgrade and a bond sell off?
>>
>>1462643
>I know he's probably not gonna win

kill yourself
>>
>>1462683
Why? Because I trust national polls more than some guy fresh off /pol/ who insists that all the yard signs he counted is proof that Trump will win?
>>
>>1462648
>first big step
Second big step, anon. Brexit was the "shot heard across the world" for this war.
>>
>>1462724
True, I forgot about that. Remainers are still pissed about losing and I still get called racist at work when it's brought up.
>>
>>1462647
Sounds like things get pretty spooky if the interest rate goes up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.