[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is This Possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: childmoney.jpg (11KB, 460x192px) Image search: [Google]
childmoney.jpg
11KB, 460x192px
Sup /biz/, /pol/ack here with a question:

I've got a friend whose litttle brother is supposedly making bank with this clothing company website that he runs.

Apparently this little fucker is turning over five figures monthly.

I guess the model is he processes the orders and the manufacturing company in China makes and ships them.

There's a few things that make me suspect bullshit though, like the fact that he's still living at home with his parents despite supposedly making all this money hand over fist.

What do you guys think? Is this some sort of scam he's caught up in? Like someone is placing fake orders to make him think he's making money or something? Have you heard of anything like this? Or maybe the overhead costs are so high that he's only pocketing a bit of profit or something?

Or is this literally the most savvy kid ever shat intp existence. Fucking Howard Hughes incarnate. If so, I'm jelly as fuck. Little bastard.
>>
>>1460401
It's difficult to make money at this. Yes lots of people do it. But competition is stiff. This is basically what major online retailers are doing, so people who make money on it usually have to find a niche obscure enough that it's not being done to death, but still large enough to make money on.

His story is likely an exaggeration
>>
>>1460411
Yeah, that's what I figure. There's countless online clothing stores but for whatever reason they're all handing over money to this guy. Maybe there are that many people in the world willing to fork over cash for a t-shirt they aren't going to see for 5-6 weeks.

I thought it might be a scam where they're telling him that he's making money but they say it's held up or something but they need money for advertising that they fleece him for. Wondering if a scam like that existed or was known or something.
>>
>>1460401
I wouldn't say it's impossible but it's very hard to pull 5 figures monthly off that business model. Plus, if he's a kid, he does not have connections, plain and simple. If he purchases his stock online he's already fucking himself and his story is fake.
>>
If it's not his business and he's working for someone else then he could be laundering money.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.