[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBA Business School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: GMATOFFICIALGUIDE1.jpg (111KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
GMATOFFICIALGUIDE1.jpg
111KB, 1023x767px
>Been NEET for last 5 years
>Got 710 on GMAT

what's my next move?
>>
>>1460310
not getting a job faggot
>>
>>1460310
Good luck geting in as a neet
>>
>>1460310
Get work experience by lying about being a successful online marketer.

Create a website and everything. This way, you can act like you didn't even need a job because you're successful already and that business school is the next step to accelerate your career.

Say you have been doing online marketing since you were 14 or something and get really detailed. Learn enough about online marketing so you seem to know your shit.
>>
>>1461382
reminder that neets fuck your girlfriend on a daily basis
>>
>>1460310
In a similar boat as you and getting 650 on practice tests. How old are you?

I-I'm 35. :(
>>
File: 1467020794857.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467020794857.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>1461406
pfft. neets are dreaming of this as they fap their lives away in their moms basement
>>
File: 4lwjCtf.gif (2MB, 416x320px) Image search: [Google]
4lwjCtf.gif
2MB, 416x320px
>>1461389
I second this guy's stance. Don't make the lie to silly, or memorable. Just something basic, and simple, like say you sold fancy coffee, or something believable that would not be extremely helpful, deffer heavily to their knowledge, and authority when you do talk to them.

"I made a little progress in my little niche, but I really feel like you could help me grow, and progress as a business(wo)man, and person."

"Thank you for your time sir. I'm glad you were even willing to speak with me. "

"I hope to prove that this has not wasted your time sir."

"Sorry, I just call people I look up to, you know. Lets try this again, my name is anon"

The second introduction will help admissions remember you, it is a good way to get people you deal with in authority to recognize you.
>>
>>1461880
>>
>more companies are refraining from hiring MBAs
http://www.inc.com/nathan-furr/why-innovators-hate-mbas.html
>>
>>1462044
Oh wow silicon valley disruptfags eschew traditional education what a surprise. "These lessons have been taught for decades if not centuries but NOW things are DIFFERENT." Yeah hey it's a good thing innovation was invented in the 2000s idk what we would do without it.

Face it, that article was written as audience service to appease readers without post graduate education.
>>
>>1462056
>People actually mugging books to get a piece of paper
>>
>>1462056
My thought 100%.

Silicon Valley has this obnoxious habit of believing that their propped up economy has any real bearing on real business. Someone gives these idiots huge cash investments and then they suddenly think they are princes of business. I have heard people talk about Twitter and GE in the same breath, for fuck's sake.

One, MBA programs now teach how to manage innovation. It's not a hard concept, it's just instructing students to be selectively comfortable with risk.

Two, you're totally right, articles like this are designed to make idiots feel like they could be the next Elon Musk (who, by the way, doesn't make the best products IMHO).
>>
>>1460310
>>1461880
>>1462035
Kek, faggots. I knew I made the right move getting my MBA straight out of my masters. I can't imagine losing all your math skills, vocabulary, being out of college for 10 years, having a family, etc. and trying to go back to get an MBA which is quite literally a meme degree for "professionals".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.