[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your plan for making sure your kids are set for life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What's your plan for making sure your kids are set for life?
>>
>>1460217
not have kids.
>>
>>1460217
Abortion or a very late abortion
>>
>>1460217
getting farm land.
like 80 acres
popping out as many as these fuckerrs as possible to work my farm.

teach them all the essential skills, wood working, metal crafting, animal husbandry, agricultural practices, auto repair etc...
good foundation in contruction/engineering

set up farm as a closed corporation with my family as shareholders once they turn 18.

life my life as freely as one can with depending on money and the "free market"
>>
>>1460217
I'm not having kids. I may adopt when I'm old and loaded and hand my wealth down to him with instructions to live the ballin life I didn't have.
>>
>>1460217

Help them with their homework and teach them good work ethic
>>
>>1460217
I lack the capital for it. I'll work to garner 3-4 million or so and live off 3% gains until my death, spending my last couple decades scouting out distant family members interested and motivated in running a successful business/farm. My family lacks the financial support to allow plans like >>1460256 so I will become that support.
>>
File: 9b5Eg0a.jpg (871KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
9b5Eg0a.jpg
871KB, 3120x4160px
>>1460217
My plan is to starve my kids so they appreciate every penny and nick I throw on the ground.
>>
>>1460217
Why would I set some random fuckers up for life? What do I get out of it? Better to give that money to people who will do good things with it. Let the brats earn their own way instead of being spoiled cunts.
>>
>>1460417
t. someone who doesn't and will never have kids
>>
>>1460217
Do what my parents did to me:

Cut off allowance at like 12 years old and expect me to work for it.

I ended up pushing a lawnmower all over fuckin' creation (with a bunch of other tools balanced on it) to make money. Made like $3k at age 13 and blew almost all of it on Squaresoft's store a year or two before they merged with Enix. Good times.
>>
>>1460420

*someone who doesn't and will never have extensions of their ego.

ftfy
>>
File: 1471453821970.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1471453821970.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>1460426
so what? Are you a fucking humble pauper who only cares about morality. Get real dude, it's healthy to have an ego and raising great children is one of the most fulfilling experiences you can have.
>>
>>1460439

FUN FACT FROM THE NAACP:

"Despite being only 12% of the US population, Black Americans now account for 50 percent of new annual HIV infections and 50 percent of those living with HIV/AIDS in the United States."

"Seventy-two African Americans are infected with HIV every day. The vast majority do not know they are infected."
>>
>>1460217
Not having kids.
>>
>>1460423
>Cut off allowance
I still can't believe some fuckers got paid to clean their own home when they're causing most of the mess
>>
>>1460439
you had to stretch pretty far to reach those assumptions
>>
File: FM.jpg (33KB, 520x335px) Image search: [Google]
FM.jpg
33KB, 520x335px
>>1460217
Tell them we don't have much money until they're old enough to figure out that we're full of shit.
>>
>>1460439
this cannot be right.
this means i'm normal.
>>
>>1460458
thanks for that random statistic?
>>
>>1460256
Pretty much this.

I want a fuck ton of land for my kids. They will work hard and learn the value of the mighty dollar.
>>
>>1460471

It's mostly to get kids into the habit of doing work for money. The housemaid lesson comes in after they move out and realism that nobody is going to pay you to clean your house.
>>
>>1460256
I will have 1000 babies from which I will kill 900. Only the best 100 will remain. I will teach them how to make money out of anything, especially the internet.
They will buy your farm and your children will be wagecucks for life, just like you. Living horrible lives because you bred without quality control.
>>
>>1460283
how to live a ballin life ?
>>
ill worry about that when i actually have kids. and even then i wouldnt want them to be "set for life", though id obviously wouldnt want them to live in any kind of poverty.
>>
>>1460217
be kim kardashian
>>
>>1460256
>not making them fear forrest monsters like in The Village
have fun paying for mooching lazy millenials who complain about your poorfaggotry and never do farming shit
>>
>>1460312
/thread/
>>
I work for a family business so most likely I'll just have them work for me and then own it when I retire.

Sure hope I don't have a girl though, it's manual labor.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.