[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monero pump is obviously over. If you are smart you will sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: dogeofwallstreet.jpg (227KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
dogeofwallstreet.jpg
227KB, 540x800px
Monero pump is obviously over. If you are smart you will sell now and get cheap ETC before the next pump starts. If you are dumb you'll buy at the peak.
>>
>>1460026
>2000000 ETC has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record.
>>
Daily reminder that you didn't sell your XMR and ETH to buy this cheap ETC. Screenshots being taken.
>>
Buy ETC.
>>
Don't buy any coins, just get free trumpcoins http://crypto4free.ml/index.php/trump-faucet/
>>
>>1460026

ah is this why Monero is being shilled extra hard lately? bag holders trying to dump there shit off.
>>
I think monero is the only altcoin with a legitimate use ,etc is going to rebound though so buy the dip.
>>
>>1461040
So the developers are really delivering the updates? Nigga I need some of that Trumpcoin
>>
>>1460026
What pump? on 1st of September dakr net markets start accepting it because it is faster than Bitcoin and more anonymous. Durr
>>
>>1461087
They say they don't want any false starts and won't reveal much. Apply the same level of scepticism as you would to any coin and decide from there. Hopefully September goes well
>>
will monero dip? I reckon most people will hold it until 1st september at least
>>
XMR dump in progress
>>
ish a newfag to cryptos here

Why are people "dumping" Monero if Alphabay is going to adopt it soon? Itll definitely gain value then wont it? Not to mention actual usage...
>>
>>1461040
Wtf is this a scam?
>>
>>1462362
No. Enter your TRUMP address every hour to get some. Turn on ad block.
>>
>>1462287
Dnms exit scam eventually..Let's give them totally untraceable currency to work with.
>>
Deposits and withdrawals are unlocked again on Poloniex, we see the price fall a bit, as most of the long term holders will have some in their personal wallets and they want to cash out.
>>
I feel genuinely bad for people who still think ETC will take off again. Biggest P&D scam ever. Screenshot it all you want
>>
>>1462287
It pumped 100% of its value in a day. It's obviously overvalued.

It also remains to be seen whether enough merchants will adopt it.
>>
Good time to buy in lads

I have 0.004% of all Monero from ICO and I guarantee you it's on the rise.
>>
>>1463225
Thank you for the guarantee, bought in
>>
>>1463225
I bought in as per your suggestion, but it dropped, why?
>>
File: based.jpg (67KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
67KB, 1000x560px
I cashed out on SYS and then put it all on DGB at 53.
>>
I've been trying to mine Montero for days and haven't gotten jack shit.

Am I doing it wrong somehow?
>>
Monegro might pump by little incriments, or return to 60k sats. Regardless, ETC looks highly oversold. Im surely gonna buy some cheep ETCs and aim for the next ETC mooning
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.