[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many (bad) daytraders pooinloos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: snap1810.jpg (175KB, 700x590px) Image search: [Google]
snap1810.jpg
175KB, 700x590px
Why are so many (bad) daytraders pooinloos?
>>
if that article is true.. how is he doing badly by making $12k a month?
>>
>>1459950

He is making 12,000 Indian shitdollars, which equates to 178 USD.
>>
>>1459958
Your garden variety pooinloo could probably buy a hovel, personal slave and street-lawyer to help him fight his monthly gangrape charges for half that.
>>
File: LOL-GIF_1.gif (573KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LOL-GIF_1.gif
573KB, 500x281px
>>1459971
>monthly gangrape charges
>>
>>1459958
>a bank manager is bragging about 178 USD a month
India isn't even poor enough for that to be a lot of money
>>
>>1459947
poo in loos are literally subhuman.

They have nearly the smallest dick sizes, 4 inch average. Only North Korea is lower.

They won 0 Olympic medals despite having a population of 1.3B+.

Even the academic poo in loos have 0 accomplishments. They do degrees that require 0 creativity and they always work together and cheat.

Poo in loos that come to the US make up the top 1% of poo in loos or less of India. They all do STEM degrees or open franchises (business models that are almost impossible to fuck up).

Despite working hard, 60-80+ hour weeks, poo in loos are unlikely to become billionaires because they have 0 social skills and can only conserve with other poo in loos.

At best they earn 100K a year while working 80 hours a week at their 7/11 or Dunkin franchise. This is the dream of a poo in loo.
>>
>>1461378
At least they aren't niggers. Let's be serious for a moment. A cit full of pooinloos is safer and more productive than a city full of dindus. Trust me, I went to high school at a place where despite the majority of students being dindus, most of the people that graduated were either Mexican, white, or mixed. My brother and I were 2 of 5 white students.
>>
>>1461388
Oh cone the fuck on man

Go to India and people are literally raping people on buses and defecating in the open
>>
Day trading is done by algos.

Humans can't compete with algos.
>>
>>1461531
they're easier to keep in line. Seriously, threaten an Indian and they cave like an eggshell. They're very narcisstic, but they're scared little guys.
>>
>>1461531
As if that doesn't happen in Africa and Detroit.
>>
>>1461531
Africa is literally so inferior that they import Pooinloos farmers to farm their countries.
>>
>>1461579
>>1461574
>Comparing a country to a continent
I know you were probably bullied for being white but Africa has different countries that vary in development, structure, race etc. Rwanda is statistically safer than Brazil for instance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.