[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im fucking tired as fuck of my job. i'm thinking about getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pythonlogo[1].jpg (46KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
pythonlogo[1].jpg
46KB, 680x459px
im fucking tired as fuck of my job. i'm thinking about getting fired and just living off of unemployment for 6 months as a disgusting neet.

my last chance before i embrace unemployment is the hope that i can automate my job.

how long will it take for me to learn enough python to automate my job? my job is mostly data entry from one platform to another; can I easily create a makeshift API in python so i dont have to do this shit job anymore?
>>
>>1459375
if you could easily do it you would have already done it
>>
I was in the same situation.

Do:
It's time for you to make some soul searching.
Sit down and list what do you want to do in your life.
List your skills and passions. What would you do if money wasn't an issue.
Try to find out how you can make money living like that.

Don't: (what I did)
Wait till you burn out, because you will end up on the psychiatry.
Take pills that somehow make you more depressed and an addict.
Just waiting for a miracle living as a moneyless NEET.

Don't be like me, save yourself.
I'm trying to make up with a business idea, because I will kill myself before I go back to work for some idiot again for ~$300/month. (Fucking East Europe, all of my friends moved to the West.)
>>
File: yis.jpg (61KB, 487x720px) Image search: [Google]
yis.jpg
61KB, 487x720px
>>1459417
>eastern europe
I feel sorry for you anon. But the good thing is, you can run a shitty online business and live like a king since cost of living is cheap. (In the Netherlands you can't even find an 8 sqM room for your €300)
>>
>>1459375
If you have to ask for advice on an anonymous Filipino sex slave forum then you have already failed in life.
>>
If you are using excel its gonna be a lot faster to use vba and autohotkey.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.