[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Send me money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/single-mother-of-four-used-series-of-alias-and-affairs-sites-to-befriend-lonely-men-to-steal-27m-from/news-story/377dafa7a38a8c523f0f0f4ee0ff80e2

>Literally no punishment
>Convinced retards to send her $2m
>No mention of "by law, she needs to pay it back"

Why the fuck do I keep down 3, sometimes 4 jobs at a time? Why don't I just convince retards to send me money?
>>
>>1459054
because you're not persuasive.
>>
>>1459054
>Why don't I just convince retards to send me money?

Do you have tits, ass, and a vag to get you a free ride in life? No?

Then get back to work like the rest of us wageslaves.
>>
>>1459061
Oi cunt, this cunt didn't ever once meet any of these cunts so the fact that she has a cunt is irrelevant you daft cunt
>>
>>1459054
4 jobs at a time? Oh wow, your working a 40 hour week. congratulations.
>>
>>1459100
Appreciate the dig.

*tips hat*
>>
>>1459054

Chauvanist here. I side with men 95% of the time.

I say good for this savvy cunt. The men who gave her their money are fuckin idiots and deserve to have lost it.

> Sending a random internet cunt money cause she tells you some tale
>>
>>1459164
This.

Free market motherfuckers.
>>
>>1459164
That's what I'm saying... she chewed gum in court, didn't give a fuck, doesn't have to give a fuck, she screwed old men out of $2m and didn't even need to laugh at their jokes the woman is on point
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.