[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saving my money from Bezos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: amazon_logo.png (39KB, 1267x450px) Image search: [Google]
amazon_logo.png
39KB, 1267x450px
Sup /biz/ Amazon currently have a large amount of my money. My account is "under review" and as of now its been three days since I sent my appeal, and I'm yet to hear anything more.

How can I expedite this process? Any tips from Amazon sellers/support?
>>
>>1458770
Be completely honest with them. I know, I know, "Thats the best advice ever" but seriously. If you werent doing anything bad, honesty is the best policy. If you were doing some obviously illegal/shady activity, your money is all locked up forever. Amazon has professionals look at your account who know all about trading laws/policies and have seen it all 400 times before. If you know you were doing something illegal, give up now.
>>
>>1458842
by locked up forever you mean that it's unrecoverable? I haven't been provided with the details as to why they've locked my account, so had to give the usual old response to the claim (inauthentic item).
>>
>>1458857
Can you make an educated guess as to why they locked your account?

I understand they havent told you, but it is YOUR account.

What is the most likely reason they thought "Woah, woah, woah, freeze it."??
>>
>>1458861
Yeah, I know why they did it, and thats why I responded with the sort of response they'd want to here. It seems like its impossible to get through to them without an invoice, despite the fact that a large number of products are discontinued and bought/sold socially.
>>
>>1458871
>I know why they did it.

You're doomed. Maybe you shouldn't have "done it". Thats why they lock up your account. To discourage that sort of behavior.
>>
>>1458884
I mean that I understand why they did it (buyers in my area are overkeen to claim fake) but yeah, thats why I plan to quit Amazon desu.
>>
>>1458891
Please answer my questions honestly, then. You may be able to get out of this yet.

1.) Are buyers in your area falsely accusing your products of being fake/false?

2.) Are the products you are selling genuine articles of whatever you are claiming them on?

3.) Can you prove the above two answers as true to Amazon and the customers?

4.) Are you lieing to a random stranger on the internet and to yourself to make yourself feel better about the fake articles you sold?
>>
>>1458899

>1.) Are buyers in your area falsely accusing your products of being fake/false?

Functionally identical, but they are fake

>2.) Are the products you are selling genuine articles of whatever you are claiming them on?

No

>3.) Can you prove the above two answers as true to Amazon and the customers?

Definitely to customers, I have gone to great lengths making sure they're functionally and precisely identical to real items (including in terms of reliability)

>4.) Are you lieing to a random stranger on the internet and to yourself to make yourself feel better about the fake articles you sold?

Sorry if I wasn't forward enough. The items were not in any way inferior so nope.
>>
>>1458913
>"Functionally identical, BUT....THEY...ARE....FAKE."
>The entire court room gasps
>A devilish grin appears on the prosecutors face.
>The entire court room starts screaming "GIVE HIM THE CHAIR"
>Your lawyer sighs, as he has lost another case.
>The court is adjourned, and the prosecution gets a cut of your account thats been frozen. Hes going to use that money to buy another Mercedes Benz.
>This will be his third one, and he will park it in between the other two and the Cadillac he drives.

Yup. Welcome to law school 101.
>>
>>1458770
This is pretty funny.

how much of 'your' money did they get? Do you think you might get prison time?
>>
>>1458929
I understand, you put work into it. You did your best to make it fully functional and physically appear as the real thing to the best of your ability. But you were profiting off of another persons brand. They have that brand trademarked and copyrighted. And you wanted in on their success, without their permission. So they found out about your little profiteering act, whether you were undercutting them or whatever, and they ordered your product, so they had a physical copy of your deception. They have the proof locked in. You DID sell them an illegal facsimile with their name on it. You were taking away from their business and saying their success was built by you, so you deserve a large cut of their success. So they contacted Amazon. Amazon has a large problem with people selling illegal facsimiles. They have people wo have seen this before. The people who created the items you were copying had all the proof of your lie sitting in their hands. and BOOM, now Amazon has all of the proof against you. What're you gonna say "But I did my best?"

They dont care.
>>
>>1458956
You laugh when its someone else, you cry when its you.
>>
>>1458967
It's never been me and it never will be.

I know the difference between business and crime.
>>
>>1458967
desu I don't see myself ever in the position where I'm counterfeiting items to sell for money on Jewf Bezos' website
>>
>>1458961
Yeah, I get that, so I'm stopping. The item is discontinued so there's no lost income, but thats probably just an excuse on my behalf.

Thanks for your input guys.
>>
They only hold your money for like half a year during your suspension
you'll get it "eventually".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.