[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What their parents did wrong in all those crisis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1462431345366.jpg (83KB, 580x440px) Image search: [Google]
1462431345366.jpg
83KB, 580x440px
man having two parents was the best shit.

I was about your age when my parents divorced.

I was conceived out of wedlock by two stock brokers at the the height of the 1980s bull market. Born 2 months to the day after the 1987 crash. They tried to make a go of it when they had my sister. In 6 years they would hate each other so much they ended up in a divorce.

Thursday and every other weekend I saw my dad. First it was hamburgers for dinner and chuck e. cheese, trips to the toy store, then the tech bubble popped in 2000.

Trips to burger kings with the play palace were replaced by frozen microwave meals and restrictions on all luxuries. I hated my father and father then for choosing such a financially unstable career.

Worst part is parents went broke as I entered middle school - basically went from upper middle class to lower class in a year. I know I didn't have it as bad as other kids from my school, but I'd been through some shit that was relatively traumatic compared to how comfy my lifestyle was before. Anyways, I didn't fit in.

High school was spent playing my parents off each other since no one wanted to take responsibility for my social welfare, I had to manipulate them to get what I wanted or needed, like a car, money for clothes, until I got a job at 17. Two years after I graduate, I'm going to community and the 2008 crash happens. No support again. Find out University will be on my dollar now.

Honestly, it's not like I had it hard. I just had such wild fluctuations in what my expectations for the future that I didn't know what was real or stable anymore. Drugs proved to be the only reliable source of pleasure in my life. Kinda sad, but true. Still working myself out of that trap.

Years later now and I'm not sure who to blame, if anyone. Watching shows like COPS helps me realize so much of your life is out of your control, but a lot of it is too.

Guess I'm just growing older and wiser.

Stay strong guys, all things pass with time.
>>
>>1458615
>All things will pass with time.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!dafdshdfgerdhy
>>
Having two stock brokers parents
>>
>>1458691
Must be cool
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.