[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE TIME IS NOW, THE PURGING OF CERUNEGROS HAS ENDED. WE LIVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: the yellow fellow.png (534KB, 460x546px) Image search: [Google]
the yellow fellow.png
534KB, 460x546px
THIS IS NOT A DRILL OR A SHILL - THIS IS THE HOLY TRINITY
>AMD
>SWHC
>AA

>>>NASDAQ: AMD: Advanced Micro Devices

It was $6.92 the other day, it'll moon to at least $9.50
They released a new zen chip... Just search up "AMD". Every article from the last 3 days is all about their new zen chip. TL:DR
Intel is getting shit on, AMD is rising to the top with their new Zen computer chip
>http://www.anandtech.com/show/10581/early-amd-zen-server-cpu-and-motherboard-details-codename-naples-32cores-dual-socket-platforms-q2-2017

It's basically a revolutionary computer chip which is like a PC but all in one, chink companies will buy this in bulk, give it a week or 2. It's a bit late to buy now, but you can get in on the moon train. Tommorow on Monday, it will finish at 1:00 PM with a closing of $9.00 or even higher. This is the holy grail for chink companies, Asus, HP, etc. Basically all gaming companies and tech resources are gonna buy shares and buy alot of AMD Zen chips for their future gaming computers

>>>NASDAQ: SWHC: Smith & Wesson Holding Corp

Let's face it, nearing the election, people will be afraid hillary will win and take away their guns, so they buy more. This is a good stock to buy now. Mooning predicted by near November ,
>and the day before the election?
Oh boy. You better kiss your money sucking wife Goodbye.

>>>NYSE: AA : Alcoa Inc.
The company will be split in two soon. The traditional bulk aluminium part of the business will remain, but a partition will focus on specialty aluminium parts for aircraft/military vehicles. It's already in the Pentagon's budget to buy loads of aluminium undercarriages or whatever for US Army humvees to protect them from IEDs.

High potential that it could rise to $12 or even $18 in the next few months.

Note from someone who bought this stock: I'm up 10.29% on it so far, bought it in April. Easiest money I've ever made.

THE HOLY TRINITY - RISES -
>>
File: 1460642599501.png (142KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1460642599501.png
142KB, 382x346px
>>1457422
>AMD is rising to the top
for a week maybe
>>
How long did it take you to type this garbage?
>>
>>1457424
Looks like I was wrong, won't even be a minute.

https://devblogs.nvidia.com/parallelforall/deep-learning-self-driving-cars/

Maybe if they bring out a chip with... 64 CORES
>>
was CERU ever shilled besides the day it went fucking -60%?

I'm glad I'm poor and didn't fall for the ghetto jew
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.