[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is money4anon the greatest /biz/ meme since kneepads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1463094563460.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1463094563460.png
78KB, 420x420px
Is money4anon the greatest /biz/ meme since kneepads?
>>
>>1456243
fuck off jordan
>>
>>1456243
seriously? someone creates a website with literally free information for everyone's use, and you call it a meme?
>>
>>1456252
That's precisely WHY it's a meme. Nobody gives out free information that's actually valuable.
>>
I don't think it works but I want to believe
>>
File: ZZZZZMen.jpg (158KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZZZMen.jpg
158KB, 328x366px
>>1456268
>Nobody gives out free information that's actually valuable.

only one man did and we made money.

wise anon where are thou ?!
>>
File: 1469247570870.png (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1469247570870.png
28KB, 420x420px
>>1456481
I have yet to see a single shekel made from money4anon, and there are at least a dozen anons applying his methods. It's been a week.
>>
File: p.png (24KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
24KB, 310x326px
>mfw some anon becomes rich from a meme
>>
speaking of memes, DOGE is about to moon
>>
you won't become "rich" doing what money4anon says

But it can work if you are persistent enough to post enough content.

The key to someone making a lot of money with it is to take his advice and come up with a unique way of doing it.

for example, you may have noticed those random videos on instagram that say "free pokemon go coins -- link in my bio!!11!"

that is actually affiliate marketing. the affiliate paid the instagram page owner, who has maybe 30k followers, to post a video and get it ranked on the instagram hashtags in hopes that it will make the main "discover" section and get tons of free traffic. the links brings people to a landing page that promises free coins - but you have to "confirm you are a human first" by completing a free survey or downloading an app.
>>
>>1456243
I fell for it. Hard. There is no money to be made there, especially not in the way that he is advertising. Thank god I didn't use that cunt's shekel link.
>>
Not that money4anon was a bad thing or anything but god writing shitty affiliate reviews and trying to direct traffic is boring as all hell. At least I learned to build a website out of it. Sitegrounds and Namesilo give credit if you cancel early so I guess I didn't lose much.
>>
>>1456796
Actual guy here. Post a comment on the site with a link to your site and I'll tell you how dumb you are.

They get held for moderation, I won't let it go live, but will respond in this thread. Anyone else that wants to do the same feel free. If I open a site and see some MS Paint tier shit I'm not going to bother replying.
>>
It's basically a tl;dr version of blackhatworld

You need good twists, like this:
>>1456771
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.