[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My offer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Raccoon_(Procyon_lotor)_2.jpg (647KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Raccoon_(Procyon_lotor)_2.jpg
647KB, 1280x1080px
Teach me how to make money and I will give 98% of all my earnings to you.
All I want is the sensation of knowing how to make money for myself, then I will have reached my limit and feel happy about myself. It won't matter even if I die at that point.

What do you think, /biz/?
>>
Offer a good or service that people will pay you for

inb4 KNPD
>>
>>1455890
Go to Mcdonald's and put in an application and ask to speak to the manager.

That simple.
Don't know how im going to feel taking 98% of your 8$.
>>
>>1455890
I will give you my job making 50k/year if you give me 20k/year. I'm getting a new job and it's completely up to me who gets my old job. No skills needed. Must be willing to relocate. I have known the boss for 20 years so I can get you fired if you stop paying me at any time.

legit offer. let me know.
>>
>>1455923
What is the job about and in which state?
>>
>>1455923
not OP but shit i'm half tempted to take you up on this

locate to where? what is job description?

Hours? If its typical 8/day 40/week im half tempted to agree
>>
I can teach you how to beat micro stakes at poker. You should be able to grind out 500 bucks a month playing low stakes poker.
You need an iq > 110 and some restraint though. Also be able to make an acct on pokerstars.
>>
>>1456123
After which it is up to yourself to become a winner at higher stakes.
>>
>>1455994
>40 hr/wk
>really only making 30k
Really? It's a waste of time. Pajeet levels of income. If its a more passivish income, jump on it. Otherwise don't bother. Not to mention you'll be taxed on 50k while only really making 30k
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.