[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here willing to lend me bitcoin??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (46KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
46KB, 550x550px
I have no money, and I've been unemployed for 2 months. Tomorrow is my first day in college, and I really want to get a haircut...

I'm asking for $15 worth of bitcoin (or we can use Swish if you live in Scandinavia). I will return $18 before September 1st, by then I'll have received my first student benefits.

I don't feel like asking my mother for a loan because she has already let me live here 2 months for free, and I do not want to ask a friend for this pathetically small (but needed) loan.

We can discuss more in this thread.

Address: 1ABMyKDiqfXY8Jo5CH93DKZG751UvG1adX
>>
>>1455833
sent
>>
sent :)
>>
>>1455834
>>1455835
I know you guys are trolling, but if anyone actually sends some, make sure to send it from an address that I can return to.

Don't use coinbase or some other exchange.
>>
>>1455837
ok, i was trolling but now i really sent it.
>>
I will send you BTC if you send me the equivalent amount of DOGE
>>
>>1455837
why couldn't you return it to my coinbase address?
why do you need this money?
>>
>>1455861
I can do that. I just have to exchange BTC-DOGE when it's time to repay

>>1455866
I can return it to any address, but first I need to know who is who. Coinbase addresses aren't unique, they're shared (although coinbase keeps track of how many BTC belongs to you).
If someone were to send me $15 right now, I would have 3-4 people all telling me it was them. How would I know who to repay?

I need this money because I haven't had a haircut since February, and I would at least like to give a somewhat nice first impression to my fellow students.
>>
>>1455905
I appreciate your honesty, but you'll live without a haircut my friend. Just ask your mom. Tell her you'll pay her back when your student benefits come in. She'll buy you a haircut if she can afford it.
>>
Can you offer any guarantee, any actual assurance at all that you will in fact repay the funds, when there is literally nothing keeping you from disappearing after this thread, and no consequences of doing so?

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>1455916
I'm sure she would if she could, but she's already kinda mad that I haven't been able to pay her any rent money for two months. I mean, she isn't mad all the time, but if I have the guts to ask her for money she'll laugh at me..

>>1455919
Of course I can't *prove* that I won't disappear, I can only tell you I won't. Do you want to see a screenshot from the student benefits website where it has amount+payment date?
>>
>>1455927
>I'm sure she would if she could
Are you saying she can't? If she has the money, you really should ask her before us.
>>
>>1455936
>Are you saying she can't?
Yes I am. That's why she's so mad I haven't been able to help out with rent for two months. (I normally pay $200 a month when I had an income)
>>
>15 fucking dollars
Just borrow from parents you scrub
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.