[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: photoshopvelhofiilis.jpg (12KB, 190x159px) Image search: [Google]
photoshopvelhofiilis.jpg
12KB, 190x159px
Any day traders here? I happen to have the time and desire to learn it and I'm working on funding it too. How do I in to it? I've watched some Tim Sykes lessons but he doesn't seem to explain things enough, more like just showing screenshots of his and his students' profits.
>>
there is no such thing as day trading.

/thread
>>
i trade memecoin and memestocks 24/7

theres only 3 things you need to know.

1. Buy dips
2. Patience
3. Dont be greedy

Follow these and you'll be profiteering everytime
>>
>>1454929
Ok, bare with me here and please educate a fellow anon, wtf are memecoins and memestocks? Im guessing bitcoins and penny stocks but that doesnt seem believable.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-18-20-45-53.jpg (938KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-18-20-45-53.jpg
938KB, 1440x2560px
>>1454913
Yes. I just started visiting tissue board a few days ago and noy likely to stick around though. Here's a trade I executed with ruthless efficiency.

>>1454929
Also what this guy is saying but you can also sell the peaks.

I don't do stocks though. I do fx.
>>
bump. any tutorials or websites i should see?
>>
>>1454913
very few people make money from this and of those who do a decent portion have likely done so mostly as a result of luck

the idea of training someone to do this is very dubious, there is certainly little incentive to share genuine edges - exceptions being perhaps where you were running a firm and backing people financially
>>
I am 18 and I'm in a kind of a "high school" right now. My countrys educational system differs from others quite a bit so college is free here too. At the moment I have the perfect possibilities to do literally anything with my life. I do good in every subject but my main focus is in physics, maths and languages because i've been thinking of studying architecture.

My goal is to be able to live my life as I want to live it without needing to think about money and I want to achieve this while I'm still young.

What would you do if you were in my situation where you could just literally choose a career? Anything is possible. Understanding this and not knowing what I should do is driving me mad.
>>
>>1455137
Go into software development and come up with the next billion dollar app or idea.
>>
>>1454913
Honestly man its not for everyone and you likely won't be able to learn to do it. It will take years before you are any decent at it at all.

I'd recommend getting a high salary career and saving up
>>
>>1454913
>I've watched some Tim Sykes lessons
I think I get your logic, but I'm only guessing.
You don't have much money, so you need to buy penny stocks?
And they offer you the best chance to multiply the money you do have?
>>
>>1454913
hi tim
>>
Watch The Inner Circle trading videos on trading forex.
>>
You can torrent all of tim Sykes videos. There is over 30 hours of material and it is very helpful.

I would definitely use a vpn when downloading it though
>>
>>1454913
Buy low, sell high, always find stocks you like within an hour before the stock market opens. Wait for after-hour dumps to go through, buy low, sell high, rinse and repeat. I only trade within the first hour of NYSE open and close, everything inbetween I don't even look at.
>>
>>1454913
How much money do you have to work with? I ask this because capital in is everything. I've been trading for about 9 months or so now and the harsh reality is that you need a lot of money if you want to make any money. I used to think a 60-70 dollar day was good. Now i'm not happy unless it's like 1200-1400 dollars. I would trade on a simulator for a few months just to get used to reading news or doing TA or a combination of both. I would then add a portion of your money to to an account and start buying shit (there is no substitute for the feeling of actually putting your money on the line). Good luck and always remember: Buy low sell high.

>>1455799
This is also valuable advice. Most movement occurs early in the day with a couple exceptions.

Also learn to set stop losses. And don't hold overnight/weekends unless you're long on something.
>>
>>1455799
>>1455832
How do I decide what to buy? How did you recognize patterns before you had experience?
>>
>>1455962
bump
>>
>>1455962
>>1456695
Just hold on a little bit.
If you guys can keep this thread going another couple of days, I will tell you the Secret To Stock Trading.
>>
>>1457479
>Jujbew
>Jujew
>Jewjew
This double Jew might actually spill it
>>
>>1454913
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdnzT5Tl6pAkATOiDsPhqcg
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.