[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trumpcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1470635838968.jpg (19KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
1470635838968.jpg
19KB, 413x310px
Should i buy trumpcoin? Pic unrelated
>>
>>1454473
If you need to ask, then the answer is yes
>>
>>1454473
No, it's a scam.
>>
Wait for the official PAC announcement that's rumored to be in the works. Then again if you buy now you'll get all the sweet gains of the a announcement. I went ahead and bought in. the devs seem like solid guys and they seem pretty sure about Sept being the take off month.
>>
Buy before september, then we take off
>>
File: roulette.jpg (31KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
31KB, 400x267px
trade paper, as in imaginary money

Do this for a couple of months trading lots of different penny stocks and cryptocurrencies and see how well you do overall. You might get lucky, but there is a high chance you won't beat the market average.
>>
File: ron_paul_gold_coin.jpg (66KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
ron_paul_gold_coin.jpg
66KB, 440x440px
>>1454473
Go ahead!
>>
File: reee.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
422KB, 665x662px
I SYNCHED MY WALLTS AND 4000 TRUMPS ARE GON WHAT IS THIS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING PPLS SOMEBODEY EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCKKK
>>
>>1454951
Maybe it's not fully synced? Check the address balance on a blockexplorer just in case
>>
>>1454473
no dude you should buy almost twice as many NXT for the same price. get your ardor distribution locked in. just make sure to sell NXT like 2 weeks before ardor distribution period ends.

NXT actually can be used for things unlike trumpcoin
>>
That depends whether the devs sort their shit out. Make the PAC, give the coin some use but who the fuck will buy it? Nobody knows about this coin.
They say the coin is trying to be like rpc and its going terribly so far. Biz posters in the general are too trusting of the devs and are plebbit tier pussies. They don't realise that a coin like this needs much shilling in many places.

He's the most talked about man in the media and will be until November at the earliest. But nobody involved seems to be taking advantage of this. Big wasted opportunity.
>>
File: deb.jpg (18KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
18KB, 600x595px
>>1456008
BUT IT IS

CAN ANYONE SEND ME SOME TRUMP TO SEE IF MY FUCKING WALLET WORKS???

TXaCnTZycLkpkUHyFfWdUbD1HCaAp85mMb
>>
Trumpcoin is a fucking joke.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.